Devoa, Forme, Layer 0. Shirt is Republik de Banana
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5457
Styleforum Top Picks
The discrepancy between cost and actual "quality" talking point is covered seemingly every time MMM side-zips are discussed. I'm not sure anyone, even those who own at least one pair, have ever contested that the MSRP is pretty obscene for what you get in terms of construction.
Not contesting or arguing - just surprised. Learn something new every day.
Good to know re: MMM.
I know you mean feathering, but I am talking about the difference between a sole that can and cannot be replaced when worn through.
I don't care about the price tag. I am just saying, I feel like if you're wearing specific items/brands in specific price brackets to stay within them. I may not make sense to you and others, but it's just my opinion.
Like why would you wear H&M pants, H&M shirts, but have on a Hermes belt and maybe some YSL/Margiela sneakers? Who does that? Or wear basic Levi's with an LV belt and a H&M t-shirt, but have on some Pierre Hardy sneakers?
cemented soles can be replaced...you just cement on another one. I get what you mean though. I'm just making the point that even on MC people revere things that aren't great value in terms of their quality:price ratio.
please to elaborate with trufax, proofs and explanations. thanks, bro. not contesting, just asking for info. are MMMMMMMMMMs goodyear welted, does that matter in your opinion?......
i only revere TEH BEST!!!!!
no, but in all seriousness, pretty much everything i have bought recently, has been up to par for me in terms of quality:price ratio. and not just what i may have payed, even at full retail (assuming one agrees the concept of full retail is ever justified. in many cases, i feel it is. but not in all cases).
sidebar - SVB, excellent SNS usage.
also, in other parts of SF that is not so uncommon. ill be more mindful of it here tho.
edit - no p. that was kind of the idea.
because the items work together and you're not a fucking idiot who assigns value solely on price?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Superman VS Batman - Movie Thread (July 17, 2015) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 8 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 10 minutes ago
- › NWT Boglioli K jacket 42/52r-Price Drop 11 minutes ago
- › NWT LORO PIANA PANTS SIZE 35/ PRICE DROP 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw