Devoa, Forme, Layer 0. Shirt is Republik de Banana
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5457
The discrepancy between cost and actual "quality" talking point is covered seemingly every time MMM side-zips are discussed. I'm not sure anyone, even those who own at least one pair, have ever contested that the MSRP is pretty obscene for what you get in terms of construction.
Not contesting or arguing - just surprised. Learn something new every day.
Good to know re: MMM.
I know you mean feathering, but I am talking about the difference between a sole that can and cannot be replaced when worn through.
I don't care about the price tag. I am just saying, I feel like if you're wearing specific items/brands in specific price brackets to stay within them. I may not make sense to you and others, but it's just my opinion.
Like why would you wear H&M pants, H&M shirts, but have on a Hermes belt and maybe some YSL/Margiela sneakers? Who does that? Or wear basic Levi's with an LV belt and a H&M t-shirt, but have on some Pierre Hardy sneakers?
cemented soles can be replaced...you just cement on another one. I get what you mean though. I'm just making the point that even on MC people revere things that aren't great value in terms of their quality:price ratio.
please to elaborate with trufax, proofs and explanations. thanks, bro. not contesting, just asking for info. are MMMMMMMMMMs goodyear welted, does that matter in your opinion?......
i only revere TEH BEST!!!!!
no, but in all seriousness, pretty much everything i have bought recently, has been up to par for me in terms of quality:price ratio. and not just what i may have payed, even at full retail (assuming one agrees the concept of full retail is ever justified. in many cases, i feel it is. but not in all cases).
sidebar - SVB, excellent SNS usage.
also, in other parts of SF that is not so uncommon. ill be more mindful of it here tho.
edit - no p. that was kind of the idea.
because the items work together and you're not a fucking idiot who assigns value solely on price?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 19 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Purple Label Penny Loafers 10D Retail $1,250 2 minutes ago
- › FS: [NEW] LUXIRE - Blue Bengal Stripe Dress Shirt 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › PENDIUM ITALY WHITE LINEN TWO BUTTON BLAZER 5 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 6 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw