Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5442post #81616 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81617 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:02pmQuote:
I wasn't here for the whole espresso machine and 2% body fat kerfuffle but I honestly don't understand the CDHagg hate. Ascot aside, it's a completely fine, if slightly boring, outfit that likely looked better than 90% of the people therepost #81618 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:07pmpost #81619 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:18pmpost #81620 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:19pmpost #81621 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
First date. We went to a nice authentic Italian restaurant, and I spent way more than I wanted to.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The scarf was a last-ditch effort to stay warm (once I realized it was a little chilly outside). Probably should have given it more thought.
- The jeans aren't very tight
- I'm not trying to look like a douche, and actually, some of my friends tell me that the reason I don't have a gf is that I'm not enough of a douche - I'm too nice.
-CDHagg Hate is cyclical, but it is crucial to the balance of the SF universe. Don't upset the balance, go with the ebb and tide of the hate flow. Let the Hagg Hate flow through you.post #81622 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:29pmpost #81623 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:32pmpost #81624 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:35pmpost #81625 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:42pmThread Starterpost #81626 of 11766612/9/12 at 9:59pmpost #81627 of 11766612/9/12 at 10:24pmpost #81628 of 11766612/9/12 at 11:20pmpost #81629 of 11766612/9/12 at 11:24pmpost #81630 of 11766612/9/12 at 11:34pmQuote:
Having been here for the espresso/2% action I would still agree (not with the 90% part though). the jeans are perhaps snug for some tastes but not mooseknuckle snug and it's just a jeans and jacket deal.. no big squeal. but CDH, I must ask for real... on a first date especially (not that I could think of another occasion that would make it appropriate), what's with the ascot/scarf. maybe you don't have a girlfriend because you look like this on a first date
and no hate... just thought you'd have a bit more judgement by now.
lastly... I wouldn't fret about the chick thing anyway. chicks who like douches for boyfriends are the chicks I like to degrade into pathetic whores before I kick them to the curb right before they think they're spending the night!
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 15 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 39 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › www.virtualclotheshorse.com - affiliate page 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...