charly lookin' great as well, do want that leather MA-1
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5441post #81601 of 11766812/9/12 at 5:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81602 of 11766812/9/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
This is false: I do not care at all where they come from.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Sorry. I am not funny.post #81603 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:02pmpost #81604 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:04pmpost #81605 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:14pmQuote:
Funny you say that - because the handles are adjustable to top or bottom position, so they do shorten
The vintage rollie - 5513 with lollipop dial
previous pics (Click to show)post #81606 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:16pmpost #81607 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I hope you didn't get gnocchi all over that noose. Does it keep your head on, like in the children's story?
I hope you were careful not to catch your neckerchief in one of the 8 cyliners of your lexus and drag yourself home from dinner while your date was screaming
I hope you didn't accidentally catch your scarf in your espresso machine and then jerk your head back in fear and inundate your face with superheated steam prior to pulling the entire machine over on your legs and shattering your shin bones, and, blinded by your melted eyeballs and thwarted by your crippled legs, find yourself unable to dial 911 while your date accidentally fell through your apartment window because she screamed in terror and tripped over her heels while walking backwards and shattered all the glass and fell two stories onto the concrete.
Did it go well?
Glad you're so concerned about my health, Synth. Yes, the date went well.
This actually made me lol all over the place.post #81608 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:20pm
That post was hilarious synth, seriously though that scarf is way too small and tight.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #81609 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:27pmpost #81610 of 11766812/9/12 at 7:39pmpost #81611 of 11766812/9/12 at 7:44pmpost #81612 of 11766812/9/12 at 7:47pmpost #81613 of 11766812/9/12 at 7:47pmpost #81614 of 11766812/9/12 at 8:37pmpost #81615 of 11766812/9/12 at 8:39pmQuote:reedo, conceptionist, thewho and more....
Thanks for the comments and advice, guys. I do appreciate the advice (so much so that at one point I even thought about throwing on one of bene's magical graphic tees).
The boots are You Must Create -- best I can tell, kind of a leather-soled version of an old German paratrooper design. I wanted something shaped like the ones 'toasty and artishard rock, and also something vaguely combat-ish, so these pull double duty.
Big shout-out to darkknight for those...
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1680 Active Users (380 Members and 1300 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Suit Alerations 8 minutes ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers CHALLENGE Thread 13/Mar/15 - 30/Mar/15 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...