Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5441post #81601 of 11766612/9/12 at 6:02pmpost #81602 of 11766612/9/12 at 6:04pmpost #81603 of 11766612/9/12 at 6:14pmQuote:
Funny you say that - because the handles are adjustable to top or bottom position, so they do shorten
The vintage rollie - 5513 with lollipop dial
previous pics (Click to show)post #81604 of 11766612/9/12 at 6:16pmpost #81605 of 11766612/9/12 at 6:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I hope you didn't get gnocchi all over that noose. Does it keep your head on, like in the children's story?
I hope you were careful not to catch your neckerchief in one of the 8 cyliners of your lexus and drag yourself home from dinner while your date was screaming
I hope you didn't accidentally catch your scarf in your espresso machine and then jerk your head back in fear and inundate your face with superheated steam prior to pulling the entire machine over on your legs and shattering your shin bones, and, blinded by your melted eyeballs and thwarted by your crippled legs, find yourself unable to dial 911 while your date accidentally fell through your apartment window because she screamed in terror and tripped over her heels while walking backwards and shattered all the glass and fell two stories onto the concrete.
Did it go well?
Glad you're so concerned about my health, Synth. Yes, the date went well.
This actually made me lol all over the place.post #81606 of 11766612/9/12 at 6:20pm
That post was hilarious synth, seriously though that scarf is way too small and tight.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #81607 of 11766612/9/12 at 6:27pmpost #81608 of 11766612/9/12 at 7:39pmpost #81609 of 11766612/9/12 at 7:44pmpost #81610 of 11766612/9/12 at 7:47pmpost #81611 of 11766612/9/12 at 7:47pmpost #81612 of 11766612/9/12 at 8:37pmpost #81613 of 11766612/9/12 at 8:39pmQuote:reedo, conceptionist, thewho and more....
Thanks for the comments and advice, guys. I do appreciate the advice (so much so that at one point I even thought about throwing on one of bene's magical graphic tees).
The boots are You Must Create -- best I can tell, kind of a leather-soled version of an old German paratrooper design. I wanted something shaped like the ones 'toasty and artishard rock, and also something vaguely combat-ish, so these pull double duty.
Big shout-out to darkknight for those...post #81614 of 11766612/9/12 at 8:44pmpost #81615 of 11766612/9/12 at 8:46pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1455 Active Users (283 Members and 1172 Guests)
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 14 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 36 seconds ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 48 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 51 seconds ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding