or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5441

post #81601 of 115769
Quote:
Originally Posted by aether View Post


What's the jacket?

 

UU bulky fleece

Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post


Proportions on this really weird me out, camera angle playing mad tricks. You look like some kind of man-baby-child.

Yeah the person taking it was standing on a chair so that the bed wasn't covering my feet. Her bedroom was too small for decent fitpics. 

post #81602 of 115769
Who cares where they came from. New dudes keep posting. More fits less bitchin
post #81603 of 115769
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnAlias View Post


Yeah the person taking it was standing on a chair so that the bed wasn't covering my feet. Her bedroom was too small for decent fitpics. 

"Baby, come back to bed!"

"NO, dammit, get on that chair and take pictures of my outfit!"
post #81604 of 115769

First date.  We went to a nice authentic Italian restaurant, and I spent way more than I wanted to. facepalm.gif

 

700

 

700

 

Silk scarf

Custom

Custom (covered placket, 'sup Bows)

Dior 19cm

Suede sidezips

post #81605 of 115769
I hope you didn't get gnocchi all over that noose. Does it keep your head on, like in the children's story?

Or,

I hope you were careful not to catch your neckerchief in one of the 8 cyliners of your lexus and drag yourself home from dinner while your date was screaming

Or,

I hope you didn't accidentally catch your scarf in your espresso machine and then jerk your head back in fear and inundate your face with superheated steam prior to pulling the entire machine over on your legs and shattering your shin bones, and, blinded by your melted eyeballs and thwarted by your crippled legs, find yourself unable to dial 911 while your date accidentally fell through your apartment window because she screamed in terror and tripped over her heels while walking backwards and shattered all the glass and fell two stories onto the concrete.

Did it go well?
post #81606 of 115769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post


"Baby, come back to bed!"
"NO, dammit, get on that chair and take pictures of my outfit!"

That's pretty accurate. She's a regular on a fashion IRC, she had better be used to this shit by now.

post #81607 of 115769
gdl, that casual fit with the WM sweater is so $$$, how was it received on the other side?



charly lookin' great as well, do want that leather MA-1
post #81608 of 115769
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Who cares where they came from. New dudes keep posting. More fits less bitchin

This is false: I do not care at all where they come from.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sorry. I am not funny.
post #81609 of 115769
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

gdl, that casual fit with the WM sweater is so $$$, how was it received on the other side?

Quite well.
post #81610 of 115769

Or,

 

yeah man, next time remember the portions at Buca di Beppo are family-sized
 

post #81611 of 115769
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

What model mismo is that gdl? For tall people only? laugh.gif or do the handles shorten?

Funny you say that - because the handles are adjustable to top or bottom position, so they do shorten smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

368368
368368
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

g, cant tell the watch in that pic. which one is it?

The vintage rollie - 5513 with lollipop dial
previous pics (Click to show)
post #81612 of 115769
Thanks, looked to be a rollie, but i wasnt sure 100%.

Great bag and great watch. Accesoriez FTW!
post #81613 of 115769
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

I hope you didn't get gnocchi all over that noose. Does it keep your head on, like in the children's story?

Or,

I hope you were careful not to catch your neckerchief in one of the 8 cyliners of your lexus and drag yourself home from dinner while your date was screaming

Or,

I hope you didn't accidentally catch your scarf in your espresso machine and then jerk your head back in fear and inundate your face with superheated steam prior to pulling the entire machine over on your legs and shattering your shin bones, and, blinded by your melted eyeballs and thwarted by your crippled legs, find yourself unable to dial 911 while your date accidentally fell through your apartment window because she screamed in terror and tripped over her heels while walking backwards and shattered all the glass and fell two stories onto the concrete.

Did it go well?

 

Glad you're so concerned about my health, Synth.  Yes, the date went well.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

This actually made me lol all over the place.

rotflmao.gif

post #81614 of 115769

That post was hilarious synth, seriously though that scarf is way too small and tight.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

First date.  We went to a nice authentic Italian restaurant, and I spent way more than I wanted to. facepalm.gif

 

700

 

700

 

Silk scarf

Custom

Custom (covered placket, 'sup Bows)

Dior 19cm

Suede sidezips

 

 

post #81615 of 115769
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

if i may ask, where are the lifestyle pics taken, thats is some beautiful scenery.

thanks, mountain hotsprings in rural northern Japan
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread