charly lookin' great as well, do want that leather MA-1
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5441post #81601 of 11766812/9/12 at 5:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81602 of 11766812/9/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
This is false: I do not care at all where they come from.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Sorry. I am not funny.post #81603 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:02pmpost #81604 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:04pmpost #81605 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:14pmQuote:
Funny you say that - because the handles are adjustable to top or bottom position, so they do shorten
The vintage rollie - 5513 with lollipop dial
previous pics (Click to show)post #81606 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:16pmpost #81607 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I hope you didn't get gnocchi all over that noose. Does it keep your head on, like in the children's story?
I hope you were careful not to catch your neckerchief in one of the 8 cyliners of your lexus and drag yourself home from dinner while your date was screaming
I hope you didn't accidentally catch your scarf in your espresso machine and then jerk your head back in fear and inundate your face with superheated steam prior to pulling the entire machine over on your legs and shattering your shin bones, and, blinded by your melted eyeballs and thwarted by your crippled legs, find yourself unable to dial 911 while your date accidentally fell through your apartment window because she screamed in terror and tripped over her heels while walking backwards and shattered all the glass and fell two stories onto the concrete.
Did it go well?
Glad you're so concerned about my health, Synth. Yes, the date went well.
This actually made me lol all over the place.post #81608 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:20pm
That post was hilarious synth, seriously though that scarf is way too small and tight.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #81609 of 11766812/9/12 at 6:27pmpost #81610 of 11766812/9/12 at 7:39pmpost #81611 of 11766812/9/12 at 7:44pmpost #81612 of 11766812/9/12 at 7:47pmpost #81613 of 11766812/9/12 at 7:47pmpost #81614 of 11766812/9/12 at 8:37pmpost #81615 of 11766812/9/12 at 8:39pmQuote:reedo, conceptionist, thewho and more....
Thanks for the comments and advice, guys. I do appreciate the advice (so much so that at one point I even thought about throwing on one of bene's magical graphic tees).
The boots are You Must Create -- best I can tell, kind of a leather-soled version of an old German paratrooper design. I wanted something shaped like the ones 'toasty and artishard rock, and also something vaguely combat-ish, so these pull double duty.
Big shout-out to darkknight for those...
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1347 Active Users (312 Members and 1035 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 4 September 2015: Air Your Linen! 11 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 13 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015