I just prefer no break.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5440post #81586 of 11766612/9/12 at 4:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81587 of 11766612/9/12 at 4:40pmpost #81588 of 11766612/9/12 at 4:52pmpost #81589 of 11766612/9/12 at 4:57pmpost #81590 of 11766612/9/12 at 4:57pmpost #81591 of 11766612/9/12 at 5:22pmpost #81592 of 11766612/9/12 at 5:36pmpost #81593 of 11766612/9/12 at 5:40pm
UU bulky fleeceQuote:
Yeah the person taking it was standing on a chair so that the bed wasn't covering my feet. Her bedroom was too small for decent fitpics.post #81594 of 11766612/9/12 at 5:43pmpost #81595 of 11766612/9/12 at 5:43pmpost #81596 of 11766612/9/12 at 5:45pmpost #81597 of 11766612/9/12 at 5:46pmI hope you didn't get gnocchi all over that noose. Does it keep your head on, like in the children's story?
I hope you were careful not to catch your neckerchief in one of the 8 cyliners of your lexus and drag yourself home from dinner while your date was screaming
I hope you didn't accidentally catch your scarf in your espresso machine and then jerk your head back in fear and inundate your face with superheated steam prior to pulling the entire machine over on your legs and shattering your shin bones, and, blinded by your melted eyeballs and thwarted by your crippled legs, find yourself unable to dial 911 while your date accidentally fell through your apartment window because she screamed in terror and tripped over her heels while walking backwards and shattered all the glass and fell two stories onto the concrete.
Did it go well?post #81598 of 11766612/9/12 at 5:51pmpost #81599 of 11766612/9/12 at 5:52pmpost #81600 of 11766612/9/12 at 5:52pmQuote:
This is false: I do not care at all where they come from.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Sorry. I am not funny.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1461 Active Users (370 Members and 1091 Guests)
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Isaia Wool Ties 16 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...