Proper fit tomorrow. Meanwhile, here's me playing Bohemian Rhapsody.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5428post #81406 of 11766612/7/12 at 8:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81407 of 11766612/7/12 at 8:20ampost #81408 of 11766612/7/12 at 8:23ampost #81409 of 11766612/7/12 at 8:36ampost #81410 of 11766612/7/12 at 8:48ampost #81411 of 11766612/7/12 at 9:16ampost #81412 of 11766612/7/12 at 10:04ampost #81413 of 11766612/7/12 at 10:07ampost #81414 of 11766612/7/12 at 10:23ampost #81415 of 11766612/7/12 at 10:27ampost #81416 of 11766612/7/12 at 11:02amThanks, I don't think it looks too strange from the back cause the cardigan is belted anyways so it lines up with the jacket's ribbing. There's no unintended compression or anything, and they're close enough in color to almost look like the "tail" is a continuation of the jacket to me.
Noob - N(N) cardigan, Silent shirt, All Saints bomber, everything else = Asian street market randos.post #81417 of 11766612/7/12 at 11:35am
from a couple days ago but I tried this and it smells like you're in the emergency room after getting food poisoning at a cheese festival and the doctor is that dude from those "most interesting man in the world" commercials and he's mid-sentence giving you a one-liner about "real men" but oh damn you just puked up all that limburger and blue cheese on him and now he's beating the shit out of you but also pukingpost #81418 of 11766612/7/12 at 12:55pmQuote:
This is a great look.
Jacket works a lot better here and the trouser - boot combo is nicely done, boot tuck or not. Especially like those trousers and the curved hem on the cardigan.post #81419 of 11766612/7/12 at 1:02pmpost #81420 of 11766612/7/12 at 1:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by teenagelightning
from a couple days ago but I tried this and it smells like you're in the emergency room after getting food poisoning at a cheese festival and the doctor is that dude from those "most interesting man in the world" commercials and he's mid-sentence giving you a one-liner about "real men" but oh damn you just puked up all that limburger and blue cheese on him and now he's beating the shit out of you but also puking
So...you're only going to purchase the small bottle?
@gdl what season is that Schneider coat from?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 973 Active Users (137 Members and 836 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 30 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 5 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 17 minutes ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...