or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5427  

post #81391 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauss17 View Post


Do you ever say anything nice to anyone on this forum?

 

Does anyone?.... when someone does in fact say something nice it stands out like dogs balls. 

 

Something very odd with that.

post #81392 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post

 

What makes it tacky exactly? plain.gif

 

probably the fact that we cant see the full fit and youre showing off your watches

post #81393 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post

Does anyone?.... when someone does in fact say something nice it stands out like dogs balls. 

Something very odd with that.

n0Gyw.gif
post #81394 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra View Post

 

probably the fact that we cant see the full fit and youre showing off your watches

 

 

Point taken on the full fit. There's a few there where i've taken full length shots and included them. And of course there are detailed closeups also. I guess I will try and include more full shots in future where possible. Usually depends on the place / space available to step back and take the shot. I use an iPhone rather than setting up a camera w/ timer etc. Zero time for that.

 

As for the watches, I couldn't care less. It's part of the outfit IMO. An accessory if you will. 

post #81395 of 117677
zero time for that but time to post like 20 photos in that layout? lulz. no hate, just funny...
post #81396 of 117677

I'm not railing on wearing or showing off nice watches, but I think there's a difference between having one in the pic and making it a focal point.  When it takes up 1/3 of the pic, it definitely seems like the latter.    But they're nice watches and I can't really begrudge you for wanting to show them off.

post #81397 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post

What makes it tacky exactly? plain.gif

seems like you care more about showing off things you own than any type of fit or personal style. I also find it unnecessary especially when none of your things are particularly interesting.
post #81398 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

zero time for that but time to post like 20 photos in that layout? lulz. no hate, just funny...

 

Setting up a camera and transferring images etc takes a hell of a lot longer than an iPhone upload.

 

...but you knew that. nod[1].gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra View Post

I'm not railing on wearing or showing off nice watches, but I think there's a difference between having one in the pic and making it a focal point.  When it takes up 1/3 of the pic, it definitely seems like the latter.    But they're nice watches and I can't really begrudge you for wanting to show them off.

 

Again, see your point but this is not the only forum I participate in. The other is a watch focused forum with a fit thread. I'm into both. Am also not a 20yo student without the means which I can only assume a good portion of the forum is. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by diniro View Post


seems like you care more about showing off things you own than any type of fit or personal style. I also find it unnecessary especially when none of your things are particularly interesting.

 

Now you just sound spiteful. Good luck with that. I guess your contributions must be a-mazing. worship2.gif

 

How about some feedback on the different outfits - open to suggestions from those who have a different perspective. Really though, I don't see the need for all the trolling and hate. Seems very silly. 

post #81399 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post

Am also not a 20yo student without the means which I can only assume a good portion of the forum is. 

post #81400 of 117677

fing02[1].gif

post #81401 of 117677
nest.gif
post #81402 of 117677
babushka style
Edited by BreezyBirch - 12/7/12 at 5:27pm
post #81403 of 117677
"kawaii"
post #81404 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post

"kawaii"

i was with russians, so whatever their version is
post #81405 of 117677
Wore this:

8250436211_8d27dcfce1_z.jpg

To watch this:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
8252370276_1e720fe72b_z.jpg

8251298461_72e599f435_z.jpg

8251300713_f863b3ecc0_z.jpg

8252365704_f85b662268_z.jpg

8251296405_9d275c1aab_z.jpg

8252365214_906b9c9c82_z.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread