seems like you care more about showing off things you own than any type of fit or personal style. I also find it unnecessary especially when none of your things are particularly interesting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5427
Styleforum Top Picks
Setting up a camera and transferring images etc takes a hell of a lot longer than an iPhone upload.
...but you knew that.
I'm not railing on wearing or showing off nice watches, but I think there's a difference between having one in the pic and making it a focal point. When it takes up 1/3 of the pic, it definitely seems like the latter. But they're nice watches and I can't really begrudge you for wanting to show them off.
Again, see your point but this is not the only forum I participate in. The other is a watch focused forum with a fit thread. I'm into both. Am also not a 20yo student without the means which I can only assume a good portion of the forum is.
Now you just sound spiteful. Good luck with that. I guess your contributions must be a-mazing.
How about some feedback on the different outfits - open to suggestions from those who have a different perspective. Really though, I don't see the need for all the trolling and hate. Seems very silly.
I know how effective this can be but it's just too damn hot to be wearing cardigans, pull overs and most outerwear.
It's a shame, cause I'm sure it'd help with my own look to incorporate some of this.
Layering = easier to imitate a V-shape
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE FW2014 10 minutes ago
- › Sole Welting 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 12 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 13 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...