seems like you care more about showing off things you own than any type of fit or personal style. I also find it unnecessary especially when none of your things are particularly interesting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5427
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81392 of 11766812/7/12 at 12:09amQuote:
Setting up a camera and transferring images etc takes a hell of a lot longer than an iPhone upload.
...but you knew that.Quote:Originally Posted by abracadabra
I'm not railing on wearing or showing off nice watches, but I think there's a difference between having one in the pic and making it a focal point. When it takes up 1/3 of the pic, it definitely seems like the latter. But they're nice watches and I can't really begrudge you for wanting to show them off.
Again, see your point but this is not the only forum I participate in. The other is a watch focused forum with a fit thread. I'm into both. Am also not a 20yo student without the means which I can only assume a good portion of the forum is.Quote:
Now you just sound spiteful. Good luck with that. I guess your contributions must be a-mazing.
How about some feedback on the different outfits - open to suggestions from those who have a different perspective. Really though, I don't see the need for all the trolling and hate. Seems very silly.post #81393 of 11766812/7/12 at 12:18ampost #81394 of 11766812/7/12 at 12:22ampost #81395 of 11766812/7/12 at 12:28ampost #81396 of 11766812/7/12 at 12:33ampost #81397 of 11766812/7/12 at 12:40ampost #81398 of 11766812/7/12 at 12:44ampost #81399 of 11766812/7/12 at 3:36ampost #81400 of 11766812/7/12 at 3:52ampost #81401 of 11766812/7/12 at 4:19ampost #81402 of 11766812/7/12 at 4:53amOne thing I've noticed in this thread is that almost everyone layers.
I know how effective this can be but it's just too damn hot to be wearing cardigans, pull overs and most outerwear.
It's a shame, cause I'm sure it'd help with my own look to incorporate some of this.post #81403 of 11766812/7/12 at 4:54ampost #81404 of 11766812/7/12 at 5:06ampost #81405 of 11766812/7/12 at 5:52amQuote:
Layering = easier to imitate a V-shape
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 42 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 43 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Shell Cordovan Ravello LWB 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...