look at this hater
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5426post #81376 of 11766612/6/12 at 6:48pmpost #81377 of 11766612/6/12 at 9:18pmpost #81378 of 11766612/6/12 at 9:19pmdiff wrists.
you'd like him stitches. instead of investing in a college fund for my cousin he buys watches.
when i get a job and am making a nice living im gonna ask him to track me down a good deal on a speedmaster pro.post #81379 of 11766612/6/12 at 10:12pmQuote:
sounds like a guy with his priorities straight, like me. i should like to have a beer with him some time.
cant go wrong with a speedy!post #81380 of 11766612/6/12 at 10:44pmpost #81381 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:16pmpost #81382 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:31pmpost #81383 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:32pmpost #81384 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:33pmpost #81385 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:35pmpost #81386 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:44pmQuote:
Point taken on the full fit. There's a few there where i've taken full length shots and included them. And of course there are detailed closeups also. I guess I will try and include more full shots in future where possible. Usually depends on the place / space available to step back and take the shot. I use an iPhone rather than setting up a camera w/ timer etc. Zero time for that.
As for the watches, I couldn't care less. It's part of the outfit IMO. An accessory if you will.post #81387 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:48pmpost #81388 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:48pm
I'm not railing on wearing or showing off nice watches, but I think there's a difference between having one in the pic and making it a focal point. When it takes up 1/3 of the pic, it definitely seems like the latter. But they're nice watches and I can't really begrudge you for wanting to show them off.post #81389 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:52pmpost #81390 of 11766612/7/12 at 12:09amQuote:
Setting up a camera and transferring images etc takes a hell of a lot longer than an iPhone upload.
...but you knew that.Quote:Originally Posted by abracadabra
I'm not railing on wearing or showing off nice watches, but I think there's a difference between having one in the pic and making it a focal point. When it takes up 1/3 of the pic, it definitely seems like the latter. But they're nice watches and I can't really begrudge you for wanting to show them off.
Again, see your point but this is not the only forum I participate in. The other is a watch focused forum with a fit thread. I'm into both. Am also not a 20yo student without the means which I can only assume a good portion of the forum is.Quote:
Now you just sound spiteful. Good luck with that. I guess your contributions must be a-mazing.
How about some feedback on the different outfits - open to suggestions from those who have a different perspective. Really though, I don't see the need for all the trolling and hate. Seems very silly.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Alden for Leffot Shell Cordovan Color 8 Naval Boot - 8.5D Barrie 27 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ted Cruz Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Need help for feedback - Watches design on Kickstarter 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › Untucked shirt -- how long is too long? 15 minutes ago
- › Stephane Jimenez Bespoke Shoes 27 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 27 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts