look at this hater
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5426post #81376 of 11766612/6/12 at 6:48pmpost #81377 of 11766612/6/12 at 9:18pmpost #81378 of 11766612/6/12 at 9:19pmdiff wrists.
you'd like him stitches. instead of investing in a college fund for my cousin he buys watches.
when i get a job and am making a nice living im gonna ask him to track me down a good deal on a speedmaster pro.post #81379 of 11766612/6/12 at 10:12pmQuote:
sounds like a guy with his priorities straight, like me. i should like to have a beer with him some time.
cant go wrong with a speedy!post #81380 of 11766612/6/12 at 10:44pmpost #81381 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:16pmpost #81382 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:31pmpost #81383 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:32pmpost #81384 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:33pmpost #81385 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:35pmpost #81386 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:44pmQuote:
Point taken on the full fit. There's a few there where i've taken full length shots and included them. And of course there are detailed closeups also. I guess I will try and include more full shots in future where possible. Usually depends on the place / space available to step back and take the shot. I use an iPhone rather than setting up a camera w/ timer etc. Zero time for that.
As for the watches, I couldn't care less. It's part of the outfit IMO. An accessory if you will.post #81387 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:48pmpost #81388 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:48pm
I'm not railing on wearing or showing off nice watches, but I think there's a difference between having one in the pic and making it a focal point. When it takes up 1/3 of the pic, it definitely seems like the latter. But they're nice watches and I can't really begrudge you for wanting to show them off.post #81389 of 11766612/6/12 at 11:52pmpost #81390 of 11766612/7/12 at 12:09amQuote:
Setting up a camera and transferring images etc takes a hell of a lot longer than an iPhone upload.
...but you knew that.Quote:Originally Posted by abracadabra
I'm not railing on wearing or showing off nice watches, but I think there's a difference between having one in the pic and making it a focal point. When it takes up 1/3 of the pic, it definitely seems like the latter. But they're nice watches and I can't really begrudge you for wanting to show them off.
Again, see your point but this is not the only forum I participate in. The other is a watch focused forum with a fit thread. I'm into both. Am also not a 20yo student without the means which I can only assume a good portion of the forum is.Quote:
Now you just sound spiteful. Good luck with that. I guess your contributions must be a-mazing.
How about some feedback on the different outfits - open to suggestions from those who have a different perspective. Really though, I don't see the need for all the trolling and hate. Seems very silly.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Orban's - Cheap, affordable European made Goodyear Welted shoes 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 19 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 36 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 36 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...