or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5414  

post #81196 of 117668
post #81197 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

i can't be the only person who thought eason was shirtless


"I saw it too. Took me a second."

post #81198 of 117668
What pants toasty?
post #81199 of 117668


Out to the DMV
SS knit
Kors pants
CPs
Not shown: Zara brown nylon bomber
post #81200 of 117668

I AM OUT OF THUMBS

 

where have my thumbs gone

 

thumbs mean nothing without comments

 

"that's a very nice knit mvpberto"
 

 

there is no Trader Joe's near me

post #81201 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post


Out to the DMV
SS knit
Kors pants
CPs
Not shown: Zara brown nylon bomber

 

This is like two sizes too small :(

 

Actually you might just be two sizes too big. Are you a powerlifter or just a little overweight? Schneider shouldn't look like a sausage casing.

post #81202 of 117668
i think you may be confused because his hands aren't covered in 4 inches of sleeve -- it fits fine
post #81203 of 117668
Actually, I thought it was KJ a few years down the road
post #81204 of 117668
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


rick | plokhov | zb
post #81205 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

This is like two sizes too small frown.gif

Actually you might just be two sizes too big. Are you a powerlifter or just a little overweight? Schneider shouldn't look like a sausage casing.

Nope not a powerlifter I'm around 160-165 9%bf, the knit if I let it drape down goes to my knuckles on the arms and actually doesn't really fit snug, the knit it is actually thick and loose gauge with different pattern on the inside and the shawl is actually tightly wound and thicker than the rest of the knit so it kinda gives off an illusion straight on angle as having a bigger chest. But it's actually looser than the picture it's just kinda hard to really get a good angle with a camera.
post #81206 of 117668
Whoa, thought your pants were leather for a sec icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #81207 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post


Nope not a powerlifter I'm around 160-165 9%bf, the knit if I let it drape down goes to my knuckles on the arms and actually doesn't really fit snug, the knit it is actually thick and loose gauge with different pattern on the inside and the shawl is actually tightly wound and thicker than the rest of the knit so it kinda gives off an illusion straight on angle as having a bigger chest. But it's actually looser than the picture it's just kinda hard to really get a good angle with a camera.

 

Yea, I wasn't trying to hate, from the pic it looks like you're kinda stuffed into the sweater but it sounds like it might be the angle.

 

Toasty, what does that even mean?

post #81208 of 117668
If you're 9% body fat then notwithit must be -4%
post #81209 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

i think you may be confused because his hands aren't covered in 4 inches of sleeve -- it fits fine

ahahahhahahah
post #81210 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post

Nope not a powerlifter I'm around 160-165 9%bf, the knit if I let it drape down goes to my knuckles on the arms and actually doesn't really fit snug, the knit it is actually thick and loose gauge with different pattern on the inside and the shawl is actually tightly wound and thicker than the rest of the knit so it kinda gives off an illusion straight on angle as having a bigger chest. But it's actually looser than the picture it's just kinda hard to really get a good angle with a camera.

9% bf?! That sweater really does look way too small for you, and this is coming from me....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread