bows isn't the only one. for some reason I had you pegged for being in SF, guess not
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5409
Styleforum Top Picks
Talking about bagels, 4est, you should grab a dozen fresh ones at the " beigel shop" at the north end of Brick Lane (the one with the white and blue sign, not the red one next door). Not a sexy place but awesomely chewy goodness. Also get one w cream cheese and salmon just for kicks. £ 1.40 each - no I'm not kidding.
Awesome, good to hear, I'll pick some up for the office. I know exactly what place you're talking about too, because someone used it as a landmark to show me where an ATM was on Sunday. My London friends back in New York all told me you can't get good bagels here so I just dismissed it despite the huge line, but now I'll give it a shot.
Very close by is a little Paraguayan bakery called Morena that I was incredibly impressed by. Some seriously authentic Yerba Mate too, better than anything I've found in New York. And their desserts were great as well. The sort of stuff you can tell is made with love by somebody that just recently opened up a shop because baking was their passion so it's still small time. you know that vibe I'm talking about.
Tonight I had a really good meal at a place called Dishoom but I won't go blabbing about that because I know how that goes around here..
Have you been in Hostem or Present yet? Checked out both tonight and was very disappointed by Present, but Hostem has some great stuff even if it's not all my thing.
No, but I've never met GDL and can only go by what he buys / what he posts that he does / fit pics with a blurry face and what I can make out of in the background. He just seems like he "gets" it and that's why I made the NYC assumption.
Would all of this be turned upside down if I ever met him?
Yeah Present london is really crap
Liberty's has a great, great selection of menswear though, also visit couverture & the garbstore, sehkelly workshop (pretty close to shoreditch), anthem store, and eat all the food in chinatown
Great exhibition on at the Tate Modern too, also the rain room at the barbican is incredible.
I went to Hostem (agree, great place, but 0.3% of the clothes are not black or charcoal...), Anthem (very interesting assortment of brands, small shop) and Present (way too much unexciting US brands there for me, but exceptionally nice staff, great f'ing espresso and I got to try a grail Cabourn jacket)
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 13 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 20 minutes ago
- › TOJ Burgundy Calf Double Rider Sz. 52 22 minutes ago
- › FS: Custom made winter deck jacket 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...