or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5404  

post #81046 of 117666
So none of that is for sale after all? frown.gif
post #81047 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

So none of that is for sale after all? frown.gif

Sadly not. Not even the urinal.

post #81048 of 117666
post #81049 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

I think you guys will like this fit smile.gif
Edited for boots and lighting!


Ben, I think the proportion is ok with the cropped db jacket and drapey full pants. However, this outfit ages you tremendously and not only because of the glasses. I question in what context would you be wearing this outfit? For someone your age and good physique, this outfit hides all of that. It might be a certain aesthetic you are going for and I have seen some outfits you've worn in the past that shows a good example of this particular aesthetic and this one isn't one of them. I would rather see you in those graphic tees, leather jacket, and jeans that evoke a sexy cholo vibe than this and you really need to add some color in your outfit like something in the red family.
post #81050 of 117666
Christmas came early for me (0) -- shout out to Bam! and Shah



Alt/Details (Click to show)


Pants are sagged and hug the thigh a bit but 2% stretch should be good. First pair of corduroy? I like how they feel redface.gif
post #81051 of 117666


Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic for men?

I don't mean to insult, but that's the first thought that came to mind. Maybe the pants might look ok as part of suit but in this outfit worn with a sweater, button down, and a printed bow tie, it looks old fashioned. I like the personality that your look evokes with the old fashioned clothing and metrosexual grooming, but it's a little too much with the bling bling watch and earrings. This look also ages you tremendously.

a suggestion, maybe your taste is something in the aesthetic of Bottega Veneta Spring 2013
Edited by colabear - 12/3/12 at 10:01pm
post #81052 of 117666
New shirt! And big ups to near 60 degree weather in NYC.

SS/+J/McQueen Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
My shoes got ropes on 'em (no vis). *shrug*
post #81053 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Less clunky shoes and this is really cool. Like the blazer

Thanks, it's the Uniqlo Dry Easy Jacket from this spring. I agree on getting less-clunky shoes - I need to get the heel reattached on my other boots. Those are a bit more sleek.
post #81054 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by colabear View Post

Ben, I think the proportion is ok with the cropped db jacket and drapey full pants. However, this outfit ages you tremendously and not only because of the glasses. I question in what context would you be wearing this outfit? For someone your age and good physique, this outfit hides all of that. It might be a certain aesthetic you are going for and I have seen some outfits you've worn in the past that shows a good example of this particular aesthetic and this one isn't one of them. I would rather see you in those graphic tees, leather jacket, and jeans that evoke a sexy cholo vibe than this and you really need to add some color in your outfit like something in the red family.


I live life like an older man. My leather/young look is not in line with my personality 90% of the time. smile.gif
post #81055 of 117666
gettoasty - great look. especially the sweater/jacket/jersey thingy.
post #81056 of 117666
that's what I like about you, Ben. You actually remind me of my younger brother. But that outfit is not fashionable and does not do you justice
post #81057 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post

New shirt! And big ups to near 60 degree weather in NYC.

SS/+J/McQueen

 

Size down on belt or drink more beer.

post #81058 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

btw... a couple pix I found just interesting... just food for thought Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




wide leg trousers have their place (a la ysl)

but also
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
dior homme 2003
'follow me'




raf simons 2002
'woe onto those who spit on the fear generation... the wind will blow it back'


sup shah
post #81059 of 117666
The last few are not that wide legged and the guys feet are nasty
post #81060 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

And ya the boots are not ideal n that pic. I just threw them on for the picture. Ill take a proper pic with the zuriicks once im about to go out. But that being said, I don't have reedo's level of distaste for them.

Sorry, but Zuriicks will likely be a downgrade. I don't really think they work well in any context, let alone with Yohji. I think you need to consider your purchases a bit better.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread