Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5399
Styleforum Top Picks
Not sure what to do with these jeans I got a while back. I like the color but I don't think it works with what I have and I don't really want to build a wardrobe around it. And they need to be hemmed.
I would have worn it with a black plain v-neck t but I felt I could troll a little if i went with a graphic t
your Affliction t is quite heinous
The first thing I noticed was the turn signal stalk, which appears to also have the headlight controls. This tells me it's probably a Japanese car, most likely a Toyota (or Toyota division). The side mirror is pretty large and rectangular, which is typical of an SUV, and while it's hard to tell, it does look like the road is a bit below the car, indicating that it's riding high. There appears to be generous space between the driver and the driver's door, again supporting the theory that this is a larger car and most likely an SUV. Staying on the driver's door, the window controls appear to be located there, which rules out a few German makes if we hadn't already. The wood (or "wood" as it may be) on the steering wheel tells me this isn't just some 4runner; this is a luxury model, and more likely, a car from a distinct luxury division, and therefore a Lexus if we're sticking with the Toyota vibe I got initially.
Then if we figure in everything we know about Moo, it's obviously a Lexus RX330 and I didn't even need to look at the picture.
Creepy. Just so creepy...
Branching out from SF makes it weirder and less funny
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › OUR LEGACY Polka Dot Flannel Jumbo Shirt 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Museum Calf Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 20 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 29 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)