or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5393  

post #80881 of 117668
Chino XL LOLLL
post #80882 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

The Chino XL album inclusion makes that list seem like a "one of these things is not like the other" quiz.

Lol I would think the Skillz album would do that moreso. Here to Save You All is way underrated. Riiiot, It's All Bad, Thousands, What Am I, all insanely good songs.
post #80883 of 117668

Chino XL is in MENSA, I shit you not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillblade View Post


Lol I would think the Skillz album would do that moreso. Here to Save You All is way underrated. Riiiot, It's All Bad, Thousands, What Am I, all insanely good songs.
post #80884 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Arcteryx Veilance
Acne (no vis)
Uniqlo
KVA Inspiration (Click to show)

I really think these sneakers hurt pretty much all of your fits. This is actually one of the times I find it to least be the case, but still. I know people here thought they were awesome last FW? (spring?) but I just don't think they look good. The slim shape of the shoe, mixed with the crazy lacing the whole way up (would be a bit better if only at the top) gives them an awkward appearance. It's a shame because I've really liked a lot of your looks otherwise. It doesn't help that they still look pristine and blindingly white.
post #80885 of 117668
The blinding whiteness is the camera.. they don't look nearly that clean or bright in real life.

And, I know they don't work w/ everything, but I only have a few pairs of good shoes (these, side-zips, CP lows, and some flyknits) so I end up going for these pretty often. What would work better? I guess something like Rick Dunks with the other Rick stuff I have, but what about fits like this? I'm open to suggestions.
post #80886 of 117668
How do you keep them so white?
post #80887 of 117668
I don't. The sole is pretty dirty IRL, and there are scuffs on the leather. Laces are kinda dirty too. If y'all don't believe me I'll take a proper pic of the shoes tomorrow haha
post #80888 of 117668


I'm a little too top-heavy to pull the tuck off flawlessly, but fuck it it's saturday night and I feel like peacocking a little bit. Or something. Additional pic and lifestyle in spoiler.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #80889 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

How do you keep them so white?

It's hard to take pics of white sneaks with dark clothes. Sneakers either get washed out or clothes come out flat black.
post #80890 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

The blinding whiteness is the camera.. they don't look nearly that clean or bright in real life.
And, I know they don't work w/ everything, but I only have a few pairs of good shoes (these, side-zips, CP lows, and some flyknits) so I end up going for these pretty often. What would work better? I guess something like Rick Dunks with the other Rick stuff I have, but what about fits like this? I'm open to suggestions.

This fit pretty much necessitates white hi-top sneakers if you're going to wear sneakers. I think Raf vandals would go well. I don't like dunks very much (I'm in the minority here) but they wouldn't be bad in this fit. OG hi GATs probably wouldn't be that great but still an improvement imo. It's hard for me to make recommendations for this fit while having to imagination the shoes and how they would work with everything else in your outfit. Also, I'm having trouble thinking of all the sneakers I like.

Anyway, I don't think those sneakers are terrible. It only takes a few seconds in the baller sneakers thread to find a plethora of way more offensive entries. But I'm a fan of most of your fits otherwise, so I see them as a particularly weak point.
post #80891 of 117668
cookz, size up on the T-shirt. The skin tight shirt isn't flattering.

And KVA lace sneakers are dope. I wish I could find a pair in a 46.
post #80892 of 117668

Feel like you should tie your boots 2 holes up if you're going to tuck.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00kz View Post


I'm a little too top-heavy to pull the tuck off flawlessly, but fuck it it's saturday night and I feel like peacocking a little bit. Or something. Additional pic and lifestyle in spoiler. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

post #80893 of 117668

http://www.nachtkabarett.com/ihvh/img/nk_theol_david_bowie_low_cover.jpg

post #80894 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

cookz, size up on the T-shirt. The skin tight shirt isn't flattering.
And KVA lace sneakers are dope. I wish I could find a pair in a 46.

You're right, shirt looks too clingy there.. Same with the jeans (partially elastic). I wear my tees pretty hard and they usually get all stretched out so I tend to buy snug
post #80895 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

cookz, size up on the T-shirt. The skin tight shirt isn't flattering.
And KVA lace sneakers are dope. I wish I could find a pair in a 46.

Yeah I think I might have written too much. Basically, I'm not a fan. Others are. If you like them, continue to wear them.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread