are you fucking new here? LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5389post #80821 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:04am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80822 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:13ampost #80823 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:13ampost #80824 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:36ampost #80825 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:39amQuote:
goldpost #80826 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:40ampost #80827 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Henrietta Maria
Most Muslims ARE terrorists though!!! This has been discussed at length in the Random Fashion THoughts thread!
Last weekend, the Shah was in Canada....I don't want to go into details of how I found out what I did...but he did pick up some blueprints for some crude ammonium perchlorate based ignition system for home-made rocket launchers....as you know, ammonium perchlorate is cheap, but not stable...so if they've figured out some basement method to stabilise it into solid propellant...think of the children!!
The blueprint was coded named "Pistachio!";.....think about it, pistachios must be heated to high temperatues to open up/explode...releasing the nut inside the open clam-shell like thing.....even the codename was carefully thought out!!!!!
I have a muslim friend whose family owns a successful pistachio business located in the CA central valley. COINCIDENCE?
Perhaps I should be watching her more closely...post #80828 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:45ampost #80829 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:49am
did anyone save any of his old fits from when he was first posting?
not that any were necessarily a real person anyway...
I want Miran to out himself. I know it's never going to happen, but sooner or later if he wants to up the ante he's going to have to show his face. He's seen mine, so it's only fair.
post #80830 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:53ampost #80831 of 11766811/30/12 at 11:57ampost #80832 of 11766811/30/12 at 12:00pmpost #80833 of 11766811/30/12 at 12:08pmpost #80834 of 11766811/30/12 at 12:10pmQuote:
I dunno. Short of it being Fok, I don't think the reveal would be worth the tradeoff of miran's demise.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Just bought this watch for $800 from Macys. Was it a good buy? just now
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 second ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 11 seconds ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 20 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 40 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...