Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5389post #80821 of 11766611/30/12 at 11:13ampost #80822 of 11766611/30/12 at 11:36ampost #80823 of 11766611/30/12 at 11:39amQuote:
goldpost #80824 of 11766611/30/12 at 11:40ampost #80825 of 11766611/30/12 at 11:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Henrietta Maria
Most Muslims ARE terrorists though!!! This has been discussed at length in the Random Fashion THoughts thread!
Last weekend, the Shah was in Canada....I don't want to go into details of how I found out what I did...but he did pick up some blueprints for some crude ammonium perchlorate based ignition system for home-made rocket launchers....as you know, ammonium perchlorate is cheap, but not stable...so if they've figured out some basement method to stabilise it into solid propellant...think of the children!!
The blueprint was coded named "Pistachio!";.....think about it, pistachios must be heated to high temperatues to open up/explode...releasing the nut inside the open clam-shell like thing.....even the codename was carefully thought out!!!!!
I have a muslim friend whose family owns a successful pistachio business located in the CA central valley. COINCIDENCE?
Perhaps I should be watching her more closely...post #80826 of 11766611/30/12 at 11:45ampost #80827 of 11766611/30/12 at 11:49am
did anyone save any of his old fits from when he was first posting?
not that any were necessarily a real person anyway...
I want Miran to out himself. I know it's never going to happen, but sooner or later if he wants to up the ante he's going to have to show his face. He's seen mine, so it's only fair.
post #80828 of 11766611/30/12 at 11:53ampost #80829 of 11766611/30/12 at 11:57ampost #80830 of 11766611/30/12 at 12:00pmpost #80831 of 11766611/30/12 at 12:08pmpost #80832 of 11766611/30/12 at 12:10pmQuote:
I dunno. Short of it being Fok, I don't think the reveal would be worth the tradeoff of miran's demise.post #80833 of 11766611/30/12 at 12:20pmpost #80834 of 11766611/30/12 at 1:01pmpost #80835 of 11766611/30/12 at 2:05pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 11 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 12 minutes ago
- › StyleForum Literati Appreciation Threak: Vaclava Krishna 14 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding