are you fucking new here? LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5389
Styleforum Top Picks
Most Muslims ARE terrorists though!!! This has been discussed at length in the Random Fashion THoughts thread!
Last weekend, the Shah was in Canada....I don't want to go into details of how I found out what I did...but he did pick up some blueprints for some crude ammonium perchlorate based ignition system for home-made rocket launchers....as you know, ammonium perchlorate is cheap, but not stable...so if they've figured out some basement method to stabilise it into solid propellant...think of the children!!
The blueprint was coded named "Pistachio!";.....think about it, pistachios must be heated to high temperatues to open up/explode...releasing the nut inside the open clam-shell like thing.....even the codename was carefully thought out!!!!!
I have a muslim friend whose family owns a successful pistachio business located in the CA central valley. COINCIDENCE?
Perhaps I should be watching her more closely...
did anyone save any of his old fits from when he was first posting?
not that any were necessarily a real person anyway...
I want Miran to out himself. I know it's never going to happen, but sooner or later if he wants to up the ante he's going to have to show his face. He's seen mine, so it's only fair.
I dunno. Short of it being Fok, I don't think the reveal would be worth the tradeoff of miran's demise.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Peir Wu 30 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)