Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5382post #80716 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80717 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:28pmQuote:
if anything about that fit looks remotely "hipster" to you ... i can'tpost #80718 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:35pmpost #80719 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:36pmnotwithit, agree a looser fit can look fine and too that it's not necessary to slim this shirt down as it still looks good on you, only thought it to be a good idea because the chest and sleeves both are quit tight and would creat a homogenous look, but this might indeed be a MC approach, which once again you might not be after.post #80720 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:17pmpost #80721 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:19pmpost #80722 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:22pmpost #80723 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:23pmpost #80724 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
notwithit has like an 11" drop so unless he's wearing spandex he's not gonna find something fitted enough.
I also wonder how many thumbs up he'd get if he posted a pic in his underwear a la eason... there's always been a strange 'no homo' undercurrent to people talking about hist posts. but i digress..
also notwithit: i've never really liked your hair. you always have this pretty boy clark kent type of thing going on, but to me it never really works. you should buzz your hair.
hair is dope as hell. no change is neededpost #80725 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:28pmpost #80726 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:29pmQuote:
When you say "hipster", I suspect you have a very vague idea of what that actually means. Looking at what he's wearing, there's nothing particularly contrived about what he's wearing that should make you use the word "hipster". This is a fairly basic fit. And if you think this is a hipster look, what do you think he should be wearing?post #80727 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:37pmpost #80728 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:39pmpost #80729 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:39pm
I just think it would look better with a geller U neck tee.Quote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
When you say "hipster", I suspect you have a very vague idea of what that actually means. Looking at what he's wearing, there's nothing particularly contrived about what he's wearing that should make you use the word "hipster". This is a fairly basic fit. And if you think this is a hipster look, what do you think he should be wearing?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 853 Active Users (141 Members and 712 Guests)
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 1 minute ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...