Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5382post #80716 of 11766611/29/12 at 12:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80717 of 11766611/29/12 at 12:36pmnotwithit, agree a looser fit can look fine and too that it's not necessary to slim this shirt down as it still looks good on you, only thought it to be a good idea because the chest and sleeves both are quit tight and would creat a homogenous look, but this might indeed be a MC approach, which once again you might not be after.post #80718 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:17pmpost #80719 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:19pmpost #80720 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:22pmpost #80721 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:23pmpost #80722 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
notwithit has like an 11" drop so unless he's wearing spandex he's not gonna find something fitted enough.
I also wonder how many thumbs up he'd get if he posted a pic in his underwear a la eason... there's always been a strange 'no homo' undercurrent to people talking about hist posts. but i digress..
also notwithit: i've never really liked your hair. you always have this pretty boy clark kent type of thing going on, but to me it never really works. you should buzz your hair.
hair is dope as hell. no change is neededpost #80723 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:28pmpost #80724 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:29pmQuote:
When you say "hipster", I suspect you have a very vague idea of what that actually means. Looking at what he's wearing, there's nothing particularly contrived about what he's wearing that should make you use the word "hipster". This is a fairly basic fit. And if you think this is a hipster look, what do you think he should be wearing?post #80725 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:37pmpost #80726 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:39pmpost #80727 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:39pm
I just think it would look better with a geller U neck tee.Quote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
When you say "hipster", I suspect you have a very vague idea of what that actually means. Looking at what he's wearing, there's nothing particularly contrived about what he's wearing that should make you use the word "hipster". This is a fairly basic fit. And if you think this is a hipster look, what do you think he should be wearing?post #80728 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:41pmpost #80729 of 11766611/29/12 at 1:42pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 978 Active Users (168 Members and 810 Guests)
- › Recommend a good paring knife 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 8 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 11 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 18 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 21 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?