Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5382post #80716 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80717 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:28pmQuote:
if anything about that fit looks remotely "hipster" to you ... i can'tpost #80718 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:35pmpost #80719 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:36pmnotwithit, agree a looser fit can look fine and too that it's not necessary to slim this shirt down as it still looks good on you, only thought it to be a good idea because the chest and sleeves both are quit tight and would creat a homogenous look, but this might indeed be a MC approach, which once again you might not be after.post #80720 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:17pmpost #80721 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:19pmpost #80722 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:22pmpost #80723 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:23pmpost #80724 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
notwithit has like an 11" drop so unless he's wearing spandex he's not gonna find something fitted enough.
I also wonder how many thumbs up he'd get if he posted a pic in his underwear a la eason... there's always been a strange 'no homo' undercurrent to people talking about hist posts. but i digress..
also notwithit: i've never really liked your hair. you always have this pretty boy clark kent type of thing going on, but to me it never really works. you should buzz your hair.
hair is dope as hell. no change is neededpost #80725 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:28pmpost #80726 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:29pmQuote:
When you say "hipster", I suspect you have a very vague idea of what that actually means. Looking at what he's wearing, there's nothing particularly contrived about what he's wearing that should make you use the word "hipster". This is a fairly basic fit. And if you think this is a hipster look, what do you think he should be wearing?post #80727 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:37pmpost #80728 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:39pmpost #80729 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:39pm
I just think it would look better with a geller U neck tee.Quote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
When you say "hipster", I suspect you have a very vague idea of what that actually means. Looking at what he's wearing, there's nothing particularly contrived about what he's wearing that should make you use the word "hipster". This is a fairly basic fit. And if you think this is a hipster look, what do you think he should be wearing?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1323 Active Users (274 Members and 1049 Guests)
- › Still Mo' Vass: Two Pairs Size 9.5D US 2 minutes ago
- › How do these look? 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Made to Measure Suits, Higgins and Brown Vs Steed 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...