Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5382post #80716 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:20pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80717 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:28pmQuote:
if anything about that fit looks remotely "hipster" to you ... i can'tpost #80718 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:35pmpost #80719 of 11766811/29/12 at 12:36pmnotwithit, agree a looser fit can look fine and too that it's not necessary to slim this shirt down as it still looks good on you, only thought it to be a good idea because the chest and sleeves both are quit tight and would creat a homogenous look, but this might indeed be a MC approach, which once again you might not be after.post #80720 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:17pmpost #80721 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:19pmpost #80722 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:22pmpost #80723 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:23pmpost #80724 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
notwithit has like an 11" drop so unless he's wearing spandex he's not gonna find something fitted enough.
I also wonder how many thumbs up he'd get if he posted a pic in his underwear a la eason... there's always been a strange 'no homo' undercurrent to people talking about hist posts. but i digress..
also notwithit: i've never really liked your hair. you always have this pretty boy clark kent type of thing going on, but to me it never really works. you should buzz your hair.
hair is dope as hell. no change is neededpost #80725 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:28pmpost #80726 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:29pmQuote:
When you say "hipster", I suspect you have a very vague idea of what that actually means. Looking at what he's wearing, there's nothing particularly contrived about what he's wearing that should make you use the word "hipster". This is a fairly basic fit. And if you think this is a hipster look, what do you think he should be wearing?post #80727 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:37pmpost #80728 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:39pmpost #80729 of 11766811/29/12 at 1:39pm
I just think it would look better with a geller U neck tee.Quote:Originally Posted by Dr Huh?
When you say "hipster", I suspect you have a very vague idea of what that actually means. Looking at what he's wearing, there's nothing particularly contrived about what he's wearing that should make you use the word "hipster". This is a fairly basic fit. And if you think this is a hipster look, what do you think he should be wearing?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1027 Active Users (170 Members and 857 Guests)
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread just now
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Australia Travel Packages 12 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...