or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5374

post #80596 of 115944
Did they ask for brands and style inspirations too? lol8[1].gif
post #80597 of 115944
Le disappoint. Graphic tee under hoodie under leather is not a fave of mine. redface.gif
post #80598 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Le disappoint. Graphic tee under hoodie under leather is not a fave of mine. redface.gif

Haha I was feeling pretty hypebeasty/lazy today.


Graphic is the Unknown Pleasures album cover (and before anyone asks, yes I've listened to Joy Division since like 7th grade)
post #80599 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Le disappoint. Graphic tee under hoodie under leather is not a fave of mine. redface.gif

Its a bit juvenile for my tastes, but still way better than 99% of the college population. Rock on reedo
post #80600 of 115944
I listened to new age and female vox and heavy metal in middle school , and when i say heavy metal i mean metallica, megadeth, slayer and some heavier stuff like death and morbid angel

I was a strange kiddo!

And as far as hoodie+t+jacket goes, sometimes you just wanna dress like a college kid about to go hang out with friends. I just now know better than to post that biggrin.gif
post #80601 of 115944
nice hair
post #80602 of 115944
7th-9th grade I listened to a lot of Punk and pre-punk (Iggy, Velvet, X, Joy D, etc), lots of oldschool hardcore like Black Flag, Misfits, Circle Jerks, Minor Threat, Bad Brains and so on. A lot of that stuff is pretty unlistenable now, but some of it is still fun to rock out to (Misfits+Bad Brains especially).

@snake, definitely a juvenile fit, wish they had caught me on a day where I was actually trying/had showered. And goddamn, am I bad at posing
post #80603 of 115944
woah, full body reedo looks so much different from distorted mirror reedo.

looks good though.
post #80604 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

7th-9th grade I listened to a lot of Punk and pre-punk (Iggy, Velvet, X, Joy D, etc), lots of oldschool hardcore like Black Flag, Misfits, Circle Jerks, Minor Threat, Bad Brains and so on. A lot of that stuff is pretty unlistenable now, but some of it is still fun to rock out to (Misfits+Bad Brains especially).
@snake, definitely a juvenile fit, wish they had caught me on a day where I was actually trying/had showered. And goddamn, am I bad at posing

haha your words not mine happy.gif
post #80605 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

woah, full body reedo looks so much different from distorted mirror reedo.
looks good though.

That's a sort of distorted pic too though, since I'm wearing slim jeans and 2 relatively thick jackets/tops
post #80606 of 115944
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

7th-9th grade I listened to a lot of Punk and pre-punk (Iggy, Velvet, X, Joy D, etc), lots of oldschool hardcore like Black Flag, Misfits, Circle Jerks, Minor Threat, Bad Brains and so on. A lot of that stuff is pretty unlistenable now, but some of it is still fun to rock out to (Misfits+Bad Brains especially).
@snake, definitely a juvenile fit, wish they had caught me on a day where I was actually trying/had showered. And goddamn, am I bad at posing

pretty much everything you listed is still totally awesome.

ok maybe not x or circle jerks.

Old school campy misfits is the fucking best tho.
post #80607 of 115944
also, i listened to otep in middle school.
post #80608 of 115944
I forgot how good looking reedo is <3 (no homo, k maybe a little bit homo).
post #80609 of 115944
Yeezy til the death of me.
post #80610 of 115944
lol @ tcwalter's comment

I feel like his comments are like the little prize in the cereal box.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread