Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5368post #80506 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80507 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:54pmpost #80508 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:56pmMoo's family should be kept out of insults towards him, he trolls, we all do, but I have never seen Moo speak of anyone else's daughter and or family and I understand his reacting when its done, you guys laugh it off as an overreaction but because you are behind a computer doesn't mean you can say things to Moo you wouldn't otherwise say to him personally and vice versa. Hard to believe this started with a flat joke that if made by any other poster would of gotten 12 thumbs-ups and a smily facepost #80509 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:59pmpost #80510 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Moo's family should be kept out of insults towards him, he trolls, we all do, but I have never seen Moo speak of anyone else's daughter and or family and I understand his reacting when its done, you guys laugh it off as an overreaction but because you are behind a computer doesn't mean you can say things to Moo you wouldn't otherwise say to him personally and vice versa.
Uh yeah being behind a computer means exactly that, that's why it's cool.
So here we go, STYLE-FUCKERRRS
post #80511 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:19pmseriously ppl that dont have kids or families dont understand that insulting other's personal lives is not funny. i always felt like the guys who have to do the jokes about your family just dont know how to make a proper insult or joke about you; thus, they need to get more personal to get under your skin. in that case its pretty cowardly,post #80512 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:21pmpost #80513 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:21pmQuote:
- brad-t's father smells like sweet potatoes and will often chew with his mouth open.
- Drew Keith's wife is missing a limb: can you guess which?
- Artishard has an ugly brother but Please Don't Tell Him.
- Forums poster "conceptual 4est" was adopted. His family secretly resents him for it.
- Synthese hasn't spoken to his mother in months. Please call, she misses you.
- ManofKent has a favorite child and lets the others know it every day.
i would agree with this.
as the old fable goes, "one time there was a shark. it came to style forum. and it got jumped."post #80514 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
I also had this pair adjusted. Let me know if this looks like a better shape than the blue jeans, these are much more tapered. Again the hem might be a tad bit too long. Oh and I'm wearing the bigger glasses
Another angle Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tapered jeans look good, better than the other, less tapered pair. new glasses are a massive improvement, they compliment your strong facial features.
are those the H&MMMM side zips? Whatever they are, they look good
Edit: if not a little pointy/shinypost #80515 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:22pmpost #80516 of 11766811/26/12 at 5:02pmpost #80517 of 11766811/26/12 at 5:15pmpost #80518 of 11766811/26/12 at 5:16pmpost #80519 of 11766811/26/12 at 5:40pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1810 Active Users (436 Members and 1374 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread just now
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Handcrafted Men's Suspenders/Braces. Camel Leather Button Ends.... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 5 minutes ago
- › Try Out Some Of These Muscle Building Tips! 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...