Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5368
Styleforum Top Picks
I think we should get back to fits and fit related discussions!
I don't really have a dog in this fight but the hate Moo gets always seems disproportionate to anything I've ever seen him do/say. A big chunk of his posts are troll posts but so are like 50 other regular posters'.
Also you're not neglecting your child by fucking around on the internet occasionally; some of this just seems uncalled for.
Moo's family should be kept out of insults towards him, he trolls, we all do, but I have never seen Moo speak of anyone else's daughter and or family and I understand his reacting when its done, you guys laugh it off as an overreaction but because you are behind a computer doesn't mean you can say things to Moo you wouldn't otherwise say to him personally and vice versa.
Uh yeah being behind a computer means exactly that, that's why it's cool.
So here we go, STYLE-FUCKERRRS
- brad-t's father smells like sweet potatoes and will often chew with his mouth open.
- Drew Keith's wife is missing a limb: can you guess which?
- Artishard has an ugly brother but Please Don't Tell Him.
- Forums poster "conceptual 4est" was adopted. His family secretly resents him for it.
- Synthese hasn't spoken to his mother in months. Please call, she misses you.
- ManofKent has a favorite child and lets the others know it every day.
i would agree with this.
as the old fable goes, "one time there was a shark. it came to style forum. and it got jumped."
I also had this pair adjusted. Let me know if this looks like a better shape than the blue jeans, these are much more tapered. Again the hem might be a tad bit too long. Oh and I'm wearing the bigger glasses
Another angle Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tapered jeans look good, better than the other, less tapered pair. new glasses are a massive improvement, they compliment your strong facial features.
are those the H&MMMM side zips? Whatever they are, they look good
Edit: if not a little pointy/shiny
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140314: ITALIAN CBD - CLASSICO CON SPREZZATURA 12 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 23 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 24 minutes ago
- › PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw