Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5368post #80506 of 11766611/26/12 at 3:56pmMoo's family should be kept out of insults towards him, he trolls, we all do, but I have never seen Moo speak of anyone else's daughter and or family and I understand his reacting when its done, you guys laugh it off as an overreaction but because you are behind a computer doesn't mean you can say things to Moo you wouldn't otherwise say to him personally and vice versa. Hard to believe this started with a flat joke that if made by any other poster would of gotten 12 thumbs-ups and a smily facepost #80507 of 11766611/26/12 at 3:59pmpost #80508 of 11766611/26/12 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Moo's family should be kept out of insults towards him, he trolls, we all do, but I have never seen Moo speak of anyone else's daughter and or family and I understand his reacting when its done, you guys laugh it off as an overreaction but because you are behind a computer doesn't mean you can say things to Moo you wouldn't otherwise say to him personally and vice versa.
Uh yeah being behind a computer means exactly that, that's why it's cool.
So here we go, STYLE-FUCKERRRS
post #80509 of 11766611/26/12 at 4:19pmseriously ppl that dont have kids or families dont understand that insulting other's personal lives is not funny. i always felt like the guys who have to do the jokes about your family just dont know how to make a proper insult or joke about you; thus, they need to get more personal to get under your skin. in that case its pretty cowardly,post #80510 of 11766611/26/12 at 4:21pmpost #80511 of 11766611/26/12 at 4:21pmQuote:
- brad-t's father smells like sweet potatoes and will often chew with his mouth open.
- Drew Keith's wife is missing a limb: can you guess which?
- Artishard has an ugly brother but Please Don't Tell Him.
- Forums poster "conceptual 4est" was adopted. His family secretly resents him for it.
- Synthese hasn't spoken to his mother in months. Please call, she misses you.
- ManofKent has a favorite child and lets the others know it every day.
i would agree with this.
as the old fable goes, "one time there was a shark. it came to style forum. and it got jumped."post #80512 of 11766611/26/12 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
I also had this pair adjusted. Let me know if this looks like a better shape than the blue jeans, these are much more tapered. Again the hem might be a tad bit too long. Oh and I'm wearing the bigger glasses
Another angle Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tapered jeans look good, better than the other, less tapered pair. new glasses are a massive improvement, they compliment your strong facial features.
are those the H&MMMM side zips? Whatever they are, they look good
Edit: if not a little pointy/shinypost #80513 of 11766611/26/12 at 4:22pmpost #80514 of 11766611/26/12 at 5:02pmpost #80515 of 11766611/26/12 at 5:15pmpost #80516 of 11766611/26/12 at 5:16pmpost #80517 of 11766611/26/12 at 5:40pmpost #80518 of 11766611/26/12 at 5:41pmpost #80519 of 11766611/26/12 at 5:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
95% of your contributions to this thread (and honestly this forum) are shit talking. Do we need to retread back to your hilarious "I just can't stand why everyone is so mean to me so I'm leaving this website forever!" meltdown? Again, I'm actually kind of flattered - for the above reasons - but puh-lease.
can we requote his meltdown? i always get a kick out of that...love how he's claiming it wasn't a bag like the real coward he is
i just read it and was severely disappoint, i thought it was an insult what a pussy hurt lil ho
i don't think i've ever seen teg lose his marbles like moo duQuote:
this is some pea brained fucking shit i still can't get over how dumb this isQuote:
reminds me of the obligatory hey I have a black friend too line when someone is called a racist
There's exactly 5 people who like him and the rest don't, yet he constantly comes in here seeking validation and trolling. I was hoping for an actual insult but I love how he used that as carte blanche to call someone a piece of shit on the forum without getting banned or a warning at the very minimum. Did all you dumbfucks who are anti-iranian actually see the comment? Nevermind don't answer.
In other news, benes posted the first fit I've ever liked including the glasses. Good job buddy.post #80520 of 11766611/26/12 at 6:09pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1308 Active Users (296 Members and 1012 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 6 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin #81 Cone Pima Fire Selvedge Denim - Size 32 slim 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Dior Homme Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts