Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5368post #80506 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80507 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:54pmpost #80508 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:56pmMoo's family should be kept out of insults towards him, he trolls, we all do, but I have never seen Moo speak of anyone else's daughter and or family and I understand his reacting when its done, you guys laugh it off as an overreaction but because you are behind a computer doesn't mean you can say things to Moo you wouldn't otherwise say to him personally and vice versa. Hard to believe this started with a flat joke that if made by any other poster would of gotten 12 thumbs-ups and a smily facepost #80509 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:59pmpost #80510 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Moo's family should be kept out of insults towards him, he trolls, we all do, but I have never seen Moo speak of anyone else's daughter and or family and I understand his reacting when its done, you guys laugh it off as an overreaction but because you are behind a computer doesn't mean you can say things to Moo you wouldn't otherwise say to him personally and vice versa.
Uh yeah being behind a computer means exactly that, that's why it's cool.
So here we go, STYLE-FUCKERRRS
post #80511 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:19pmseriously ppl that dont have kids or families dont understand that insulting other's personal lives is not funny. i always felt like the guys who have to do the jokes about your family just dont know how to make a proper insult or joke about you; thus, they need to get more personal to get under your skin. in that case its pretty cowardly,post #80512 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:21pmpost #80513 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:21pmQuote:
- brad-t's father smells like sweet potatoes and will often chew with his mouth open.
- Drew Keith's wife is missing a limb: can you guess which?
- Artishard has an ugly brother but Please Don't Tell Him.
- Forums poster "conceptual 4est" was adopted. His family secretly resents him for it.
- Synthese hasn't spoken to his mother in months. Please call, she misses you.
- ManofKent has a favorite child and lets the others know it every day.
i would agree with this.
as the old fable goes, "one time there was a shark. it came to style forum. and it got jumped."post #80514 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
I also had this pair adjusted. Let me know if this looks like a better shape than the blue jeans, these are much more tapered. Again the hem might be a tad bit too long. Oh and I'm wearing the bigger glasses
Another angle Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tapered jeans look good, better than the other, less tapered pair. new glasses are a massive improvement, they compliment your strong facial features.
are those the H&MMMM side zips? Whatever they are, they look good
Edit: if not a little pointy/shinypost #80515 of 11766811/26/12 at 4:22pmpost #80516 of 11766811/26/12 at 5:02pmpost #80517 of 11766811/26/12 at 5:15pmpost #80518 of 11766811/26/12 at 5:16pmpost #80519 of 11766811/26/12 at 5:40pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1079 Active Users (143 Members and 936 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 16 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 18 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 30 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...