Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5367post #80491 of 11766811/26/12 at 2:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80492 of 11766811/26/12 at 2:58pmpost #80493 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:00pmpost #80494 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:07pmThe guy is a total lowlife. Really unfortunate for him and anyone around him.
And for anyone thinking I was somehow demeaning or making fun of Teger, or that I was "starting shit", here's a note I sent him a month ago when his little pup was sick.
I just stumbled on your story about your pup and lymphoma and just want to extend a virtual hug and let you know that I hope she makes it out of the woods and gets back to being healthy. Take care."post #80495 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:09pmpost #80496 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:13pmpost #80497 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:13pmpost #80498 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:13pmpost #80499 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:16pmpost #80500 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:16pmpost #80501 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:18pmMoo, I dont think you were stirring shit but shahs comment about you trolling yer kid isnt that mean either, my dad would "troll" me all the time when i was little with little pranks. I think thats a pretty common father - kid thing to do. Lets just extend each other some leeway and assume best case not worst
I think we should get back to fits and fit related discussions!post #80502 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:19pmpost #80503 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:24pm
I don't really have a dog in this fight but the hate Moo gets always seems disproportionate to anything I've ever seen him do/say. A big chunk of his posts are troll posts but so are like 50 other regular posters'.
Also you're not neglecting your child by fucking around on the internet occasionally; some of this just seems uncalled for.post #80504 of 11766811/26/12 at 3:30pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Brand New Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Double Monks 10.5D - Retail: $525 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Travel: Top 5 Favorite places you've been and still want to visit 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...