or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5348  

post #80206 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Exposure was a little off this time + bad face

do you do manual exp/focus ? or you meant it selected the wrong one for you

my last one was all by hand baby happy.gif
post #80207 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

do you do manual exp/focus ? or you meant it selected the wrong one for you
my last one was all by hand baby happy.gif

We normally do it all manual, but with the new camera we are just working out the kinks for ourselves. Canon -> Nikon is a big change.
post #80208 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

We normally do it all manual, but with the new camera we are just working out the kinks for ourselves. Canon -> Nikon is a big change.

we ??? pff it was just me and the shah on this side son !

yeah that can be a big transition, what about all the lenses if you're giving them away i'll gladly get an adapter to fit them onto my system hehehe

my friend shoots on a D7000 which is what you got right ? i think the other guy uses a canon. not much separating the top tier stuff , it would seem

8201327397_7df329e8a5.jpg
post #80209 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

we ??? pff it was just me and the shah on this side son !
yeah that can be a big transition, what about all the lenses if you're giving them away i'll gladly get an adapter to fit them onto my system hehehe
my friend shoots on a D7000 which is what you got right ? i think the other guy uses a canon. not much separating the top tier stuff , it would seem
8201327397_7df329e8a5.jpg

Well we still have 2 5D's, and 2 7D's. Just added two D800's to the mix as well.
post #80210 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post


Each equal sign is 1 cm, so 12 is about 4.7 inches, pimpin.


I don't care what y'all say...

Moo is funny as hell lol8[1].gif

post #80211 of 117670

Stumbled upon some waywt/lifestyle-pics from a while ago satisfied.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

post #80212 of 117670
don't lie, you took these yesterday.
post #80213 of 117670

that you'd think so little of me frown.gif

proof they were actually taken a year ago (Click to show)

 

1000

 

1000

post #80214 of 117670
Headed to farmer's market to gather supplies for a bacon blue-cheese burger/sandwich. Made homemade pesto with purple basil too. Decided to take a break from all black errthang, feels kind of liberating.

1353445978_zpsab2dbf5d.jpg
1353445971_zps29f95410.jpg
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
1353449480_zps084b9718.jpg
post #80215 of 117670

Nice to see some good photography in this thread!

Also, fuck yeah farmers markets.

post #80216 of 117670
I used to love the Farmer's Market. The Mennonites always knew how to grow a good vegetable.
post #80217 of 117670
Fruit at my local "farmer's market" had grown in California stickers patch[1].gif
post #80218 of 117670
I would have to say that both Bows and Cookz could consider new or different footwear, and I also question why kindofyoung thinks it's appropriate to post photos of posing pre-teen boys in this thread.
post #80219 of 117670
and you two cocks need to work some avatar shit out
post #80220 of 117670

They're awesome to work at too, free food all over the place.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread