you just need to be more slutty. more. slutty.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5345post #80161 of 11766811/19/12 at 6:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80162 of 11766811/19/12 at 7:25pmpost #80163 of 11766811/19/12 at 7:31pmpost #80164 of 11766811/19/12 at 8:16pmpost #80165 of 11766811/19/12 at 8:25pmpost #80166 of 11766811/19/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
Wouldn't be a party without the iran connection throwing in the last word while simultaneously agreeing. :exploadingsmilyface:
Its hard to do the boots and jeans justice without taking a direct pic, what can you dopost #80167 of 11766811/19/12 at 9:11pmpost #80168 of 11766811/19/12 at 9:20pmpost #80169 of 11766811/19/12 at 9:24pmpost #80170 of 11766811/19/12 at 9:25pmpost #80171 of 11766811/19/12 at 9:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by GBear
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)+J/Uniqlo/APC/AL
You need to stop dressing like this.
Super tapered trousers, some incongruous footwear (usually throwing the outfit way off with some MC footwear). Doesn't work at all, in the SW&D or MC sense. Looks like you work out, bro but you got some chicken legs that need some loving too.post #80172 of 11766811/19/12 at 9:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Hehe well its nice to see I've been here long enough to predict the chain of posters coming out of the woodwork. I don't know what "lost my shit is" I'm writing to words on a screen. Although I stand by my statement.
Anyways Mike/Casey, have you ever handled side zips? Don't take peoples words for it, go out and wear/touch them yourself
Regis, bro, if you ever come to your senses and decide to get rid of these god-awful MMM boots, and buy boat shoes instead, I'll accept a donation. Just out of the goodness of my heart.post #80173 of 11766811/19/12 at 9:33pmpost #80174 of 11766811/19/12 at 9:36pm
They´ll probably be too big. Regis has mentioned he´s tall, so I´m guessing he must be 45 in footwear.
FWIW, I think they look great. You may not dazzle us with your fits, but you almost always look pretty well and margiela fits you like a glove (that fits really well xp). Those boots in particular look amazing, starting from the color.post #80175 of 11766811/19/12 at 9:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
You need to stop dressing like this.
Super tapered trousers, some incongruous footwear (usually throwing the outfit way off with some MC footwear). Doesn't work at all, in the SW&D or MC sense. Looks like you work out, bro but you got some chicken legs that need some loving too.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 1 minute ago
- › Truman Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Girl Vashikarn Specialist Astrologer +91-9988279155 2 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › Love pRoBlEm sOLuTiOn In Andorra 91 9521518136 7 minutes ago
- › Can I wear a suit jacket with kahkis? And does my suit fit? 11 minutes ago
- › Love pRoBlEm sOLuTiOn In American Samoa 91 9521518136 12 minutes ago
- › Reasonably priced, MTM suit? 16 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan