From a wedding over the weekend.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5345post #80161 of 11766611/19/12 at 7:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80162 of 11766611/19/12 at 8:16pmpost #80163 of 11766611/19/12 at 8:25pmpost #80164 of 11766611/19/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
Wouldn't be a party without the iran connection throwing in the last word while simultaneously agreeing. :exploadingsmilyface:
Its hard to do the boots and jeans justice without taking a direct pic, what can you dopost #80165 of 11766611/19/12 at 9:11pmpost #80166 of 11766611/19/12 at 9:20pmpost #80167 of 11766611/19/12 at 9:24pmpost #80168 of 11766611/19/12 at 9:25pmpost #80169 of 11766611/19/12 at 9:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by GBear
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)+J/Uniqlo/APC/AL
You need to stop dressing like this.
Super tapered trousers, some incongruous footwear (usually throwing the outfit way off with some MC footwear). Doesn't work at all, in the SW&D or MC sense. Looks like you work out, bro but you got some chicken legs that need some loving too.post #80170 of 11766611/19/12 at 9:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Hehe well its nice to see I've been here long enough to predict the chain of posters coming out of the woodwork. I don't know what "lost my shit is" I'm writing to words on a screen. Although I stand by my statement.
Anyways Mike/Casey, have you ever handled side zips? Don't take peoples words for it, go out and wear/touch them yourself
Regis, bro, if you ever come to your senses and decide to get rid of these god-awful MMM boots, and buy boat shoes instead, I'll accept a donation. Just out of the goodness of my heart.post #80171 of 11766611/19/12 at 9:33pmpost #80172 of 11766611/19/12 at 9:36pm
They´ll probably be too big. Regis has mentioned he´s tall, so I´m guessing he must be 45 in footwear.
FWIW, I think they look great. You may not dazzle us with your fits, but you almost always look pretty well and margiela fits you like a glove (that fits really well xp). Those boots in particular look amazing, starting from the color.post #80173 of 11766611/19/12 at 9:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by gettoasty
You need to stop dressing like this.
Super tapered trousers, some incongruous footwear (usually throwing the outfit way off with some MC footwear). Doesn't work at all, in the SW&D or MC sense. Looks like you work out, bro but you got some chicken legs that need some loving too.post #80174 of 11766611/19/12 at 9:57pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Wesco Boots! 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...