or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5341  

post #80101 of 117666
what's the word on the H&MMM stuff? Worth it quality/fit wise?
post #80102 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

what's the word on the H&MMM stuff? Worth it quality/fit wise?

is this a joke?
post #80103 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

is this a joke?

Yes. Did u get it Stitchy?
post #80104 of 117666

In what way would that be a joke?

post #80105 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

In what way would that be a joke?

I don't know honestly so I was playing along. I have been hermitized by work for the past couple months and literally have not seen the outside world... so to benefit us cave-dwellers I thought I'd ask. What happened to "no harm in asking" eh?
post #80106 of 117666
^ ya but how much did he get paid to live with that shit?
post #80107 of 117666
nothing
post #80108 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

In what way would that be a joke?

 

Because people have been posting different reviews here, in random fashion thoughts ( I think) and in the HMxMMM thread.

post #80109 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

Yes. Did u get it Stitchy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

In what way would that be a joke?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

I don't know honestly so I was playing along. I have been hermitized by work for the past couple months and literally have not seen the outside world... so to benefit us cave-dwellers I thought I'd ask. What happened to "no harm in asking" eh?

lolz, no harm in asking, just bustin yer chops. see below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker View Post

Because people have been posting different reviews here, in random fashion thoughts ( I think) and in the HMxMMM thread.

this. i have not really read all the posts about hm/mm, as i dont have a great interest in it at the moment, but that has been the topic of the past bazillion posts. so i thought either you were jokingly saying that you had had enough of the topic, or that you hadnt read any of the previous pages.

smile.gif
post #80110 of 117666
I know chop-busting well taken... no worries. If you saw in my post I'm an admitted cave-dweller these past couple months, I haven't posted, I'm outta the loop!! To be expected when I stick my head out for an ill-advised peek!
post #80111 of 117666
Saturday:

SATURDAY.jpg

Christy's
Cro'Jack
Topman
H&M
Loake
post #80112 of 117666
^should've went with dark brown suede shoes/boots but nice overall
post #80113 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

^should've went with dark brown suede shoes/boots but nice overall

Cheers - good point.
post #80114 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

what's the word on the H&MMM stuff? Worth it quality/fit wise?

Since you got no real answer:
It's nice, atleast the stuff I tried on

The boots are the best I've seen for 300 (shape is awesome and leather is rather nice)
The camel overcoat is cool, fit is good

The painted jeans feel sturdy and fall awesome


On sale, as you asked in some other thread, I definitely think the stuff is good value (not comparing to buying from B&S or sufu)

post #80115 of 117666
Thanks snow and koy and robinsongreen for all the helpful info... fistbump.gif
Edited by noob in 89 - 11/19/12 at 1:35am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread