TW, best fit for pages. So cool
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5338post #80056 of 11766811/17/12 at 7:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80057 of 11766811/17/12 at 8:46pmThread Starterpost #80058 of 11766811/17/12 at 9:18pmpost #80059 of 11766811/17/12 at 11:06pmThread Starterpost #80060 of 11766811/17/12 at 11:07pmpost #80061 of 11766811/17/12 at 11:15pmThread Starterhmm the shoulder seam lines up with my delt in a standing position. The sleeves are small/short because I folded them up. I don't like S/S shirts that don't touch my arms, makes me feel DYIL.
Edited by Eason - 11/17/12 at 11:30pmpost #80062 of 11766811/17/12 at 11:20pmpost #80063 of 11766811/18/12 at 12:45amQuote:
I don't post in this thread, but I was scanning several pages back in a fit of boredom and noticed the string of Denver hate. I realize this isn't the most fashion forward city, but I've found Yohji in thrift stores. Fashionable, albeit apprently ignorant, people live here and donate their $500 pieces.Quote:
Also, this was a little bit of ivory tower racism. Give me Cap Hill and the Highlands over Pearl St. mall and Longmont.post #80064 of 11766811/18/12 at 12:59ampost #80065 of 11766811/18/12 at 1:11ampost #80066 of 11766811/18/12 at 1:44amThread Starterpost #80067 of 11766811/18/12 at 2:20amDamn, latest fits are so good.
Shah's and TW's fits just worsened my urge for a pair of relaxed wool trousers. Gotta learn to search yahoo japan auctions for those good yohji deals.
Mellow looking good as always. Really got that style on lock.
I can totally see myself wearing gdl fits in 10 years from now. The pieces work great together, even when it sounds incongruous on paper. That padded blazer is sick.
Eason looking good too. Sure, you could nitpick here and there, but as he says he will drop some fat soon and shirt will fit better. I'm pretty sure he's aware of what he's doing MC-wise.post #80068 of 11766811/18/12 at 4:06amThis talk about the MMM collab makes me think I should go check out the pieces myself. The jacket and boots look really cool. Who knows, maybe I'll buy something full price anyway. Been on the lookout for some sidezips for a while now, and seems you can't really find anything cool in Finland, and be sure of its quality. If they feel as good as people have been saying, I might have to go for it.post #80069 of 11766811/18/12 at 4:19ami don't want to turn this into the sidezip thread but as people were asking.. leather for the mmm is noticeably softer, but the hmmm feels reasonably robust and well made. the stitching inside is pretty much identical, and, as others have said, the leather on the mmm is pretty thin anyway. profile is almost identical to the slightly less 'waisted' mmms, and as snow says the 'wash' is very nice IRL.
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 11/18/12 at 4:38am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 seconds ago
- › NWT Barena Torceo Jacket Carbone Black Vignove - 54 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...