Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5338post #80056 of 11766611/17/12 at 9:18pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80057 of 11766611/17/12 at 11:06pmThread Starterpost #80058 of 11766611/17/12 at 11:07pmpost #80059 of 11766611/17/12 at 11:15pmThread Starterhmm the shoulder seam lines up with my delt in a standing position. The sleeves are small/short because I folded them up. I don't like S/S shirts that don't touch my arms, makes me feel DYIL.
Edited by Eason - 11/17/12 at 11:30pmpost #80060 of 11766611/17/12 at 11:20pmpost #80061 of 11766611/18/12 at 12:45amQuote:
I don't post in this thread, but I was scanning several pages back in a fit of boredom and noticed the string of Denver hate. I realize this isn't the most fashion forward city, but I've found Yohji in thrift stores. Fashionable, albeit apprently ignorant, people live here and donate their $500 pieces.Quote:
Also, this was a little bit of ivory tower racism. Give me Cap Hill and the Highlands over Pearl St. mall and Longmont.post #80062 of 11766611/18/12 at 12:59ampost #80063 of 11766611/18/12 at 1:11ampost #80064 of 11766611/18/12 at 1:44amThread Starterpost #80065 of 11766611/18/12 at 2:20amDamn, latest fits are so good.
Shah's and TW's fits just worsened my urge for a pair of relaxed wool trousers. Gotta learn to search yahoo japan auctions for those good yohji deals.
Mellow looking good as always. Really got that style on lock.
I can totally see myself wearing gdl fits in 10 years from now. The pieces work great together, even when it sounds incongruous on paper. That padded blazer is sick.
Eason looking good too. Sure, you could nitpick here and there, but as he says he will drop some fat soon and shirt will fit better. I'm pretty sure he's aware of what he's doing MC-wise.post #80066 of 11766611/18/12 at 4:06amThis talk about the MMM collab makes me think I should go check out the pieces myself. The jacket and boots look really cool. Who knows, maybe I'll buy something full price anyway. Been on the lookout for some sidezips for a while now, and seems you can't really find anything cool in Finland, and be sure of its quality. If they feel as good as people have been saying, I might have to go for it.post #80067 of 11766611/18/12 at 4:19ami don't want to turn this into the sidezip thread but as people were asking.. leather for the mmm is noticeably softer, but the hmmm feels reasonably robust and well made. the stitching inside is pretty much identical, and, as others have said, the leather on the mmm is pretty thin anyway. profile is almost identical to the slightly less 'waisted' mmms, and as snow says the 'wash' is very nice IRL.
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 11/18/12 at 4:38ampost #80068 of 11766611/18/12 at 4:35ampost #80069 of 11766611/18/12 at 5:44ampost #80070 of 11766611/18/12 at 6:13amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by robinsongreen68
i don't want to turn this into the sidezip thread but as people were asking.. leather for the mmm is noticeably softer, but the hmmm feels reasonably robust and well made. the stitching inside is pretty much identical, and, as others have said, the leather on the mmm is pretty thin anyway. profile is almost identical to the slightly less 'waisted' mmms, and as snow says the 'wash' is very nice IRL.
Looks alright. If I know HK then they've got two of each item in stock for the entire country with no restocks scheduled.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Smoking Jacket, Dinner Jacket question 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...