TW, best fit for pages. So cool
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5338post #80056 of 11766811/17/12 at 7:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80057 of 11766811/17/12 at 8:46pmThread Starterpost #80058 of 11766811/17/12 at 9:18pmpost #80059 of 11766811/17/12 at 11:06pmThread Starterpost #80060 of 11766811/17/12 at 11:07pmpost #80061 of 11766811/17/12 at 11:15pmThread Starterhmm the shoulder seam lines up with my delt in a standing position. The sleeves are small/short because I folded them up. I don't like S/S shirts that don't touch my arms, makes me feel DYIL.
Edited by Eason - 11/17/12 at 11:30pmpost #80062 of 11766811/17/12 at 11:20pmpost #80063 of 11766811/18/12 at 12:45amQuote:
I don't post in this thread, but I was scanning several pages back in a fit of boredom and noticed the string of Denver hate. I realize this isn't the most fashion forward city, but I've found Yohji in thrift stores. Fashionable, albeit apprently ignorant, people live here and donate their $500 pieces.Quote:
Also, this was a little bit of ivory tower racism. Give me Cap Hill and the Highlands over Pearl St. mall and Longmont.post #80064 of 11766811/18/12 at 12:59ampost #80065 of 11766811/18/12 at 1:11ampost #80066 of 11766811/18/12 at 1:44amThread Starterpost #80067 of 11766811/18/12 at 2:20amDamn, latest fits are so good.
Shah's and TW's fits just worsened my urge for a pair of relaxed wool trousers. Gotta learn to search yahoo japan auctions for those good yohji deals.
Mellow looking good as always. Really got that style on lock.
I can totally see myself wearing gdl fits in 10 years from now. The pieces work great together, even when it sounds incongruous on paper. That padded blazer is sick.
Eason looking good too. Sure, you could nitpick here and there, but as he says he will drop some fat soon and shirt will fit better. I'm pretty sure he's aware of what he's doing MC-wise.post #80068 of 11766811/18/12 at 4:06amThis talk about the MMM collab makes me think I should go check out the pieces myself. The jacket and boots look really cool. Who knows, maybe I'll buy something full price anyway. Been on the lookout for some sidezips for a while now, and seems you can't really find anything cool in Finland, and be sure of its quality. If they feel as good as people have been saying, I might have to go for it.post #80069 of 11766811/18/12 at 4:19ami don't want to turn this into the sidezip thread but as people were asking.. leather for the mmm is noticeably softer, but the hmmm feels reasonably robust and well made. the stitching inside is pretty much identical, and, as others have said, the leather on the mmm is pretty thin anyway. profile is almost identical to the slightly less 'waisted' mmms, and as snow says the 'wash' is very nice IRL.
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 11/18/12 at 4:38am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › P Johnson MTM 14 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 44 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Margaret Howell MHL Rolled Edge Jumper Linen and Wool Grey Size M SS15 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina GMTO 10 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 16 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 18 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 18 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan