or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5331  

post #79951 of 117677
nothing specific, the color is fine actually, if you enjoy it that's perfect wink.gif

if it were up to me i'd swap for a slouchy jacket , perhaps something cutting away

then again you shouldn't listen to me because i don't care for leather jackets esp similar line to what you're wearing
it's the outerwear that differentiates your look from these examples below
maybe some similar colors (Click to show)
left may be too formal but anyway
post #79952 of 117677
Cardigan under your jacket doesn't look very good to me AFL. Either the pattern too noisy or I don't like tight/short cardigans or maybe both. frown.gif
post #79953 of 117677

I agree with the guys who have said you should skip the knit

 

also, here's a shit-quality waywt which isn't even "real" since I'm just trying on the boots (pic taken at hm)


1000

close-ups on boots (Click to show)

 

10001000

 

 

crazy how much I like the shape on these, will definitely get either these or the real deal after christmas icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Edited by kindofyoung - 11/16/12 at 11:14am
post #79954 of 117677
Those the MMM collab? Look great there!!
post #79955 of 117677

I think you´ve got the same chance of seeing a cow fly across Uppsala to getting real mmm side zips for that price.

post #79956 of 117677

I'd just save for the real ones, there's enough of them floating around for relatively cheap in the usual places. Also something else than white pants would really help your look, they only really work for spring/summer imo.
 

post #79957 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

I agree with the guys who have said you should skip the knit

also, here's a shit-quality waywt which isn't even "real" since I'm just trying on the boots (pic taken at hm)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
crazy how much I like the shape on these, will definitely get either these or the real deal after christmas icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

I did not have high hopes for H&MxMMM, but after seeing these photos and the look books I'm starting to think this is the best collaboration that they've done
post #79958 of 117677

30x30px-ZC-d669f75b_afasdfs.png

fishbones 
"I mean if you have a choice, real deal all the way

haha obviously wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexonfabric View Post

Those the MMM collab? Look great there!!

 

yeah, I quite like them rolleyes.gif

post #79959 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker View Post

I think you´ve got the same chance of seeing a cow fly across Uppsala to getting real mmm side zips for that price.

 

sufu and B&S teacha.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillKillgore View Post

I'd just save for the real ones, there's enough of them floating around for relatively cheap in the usual places. Also something else than white pants would really help your look, they only really work for spring/summer imo.
 

 

I'm a student if you didn't notice, buying shoes for +500 really isn't an option wink.gif
Regarding white jeans when it's colder, while it makes sense in theory, white jeans put imo such a nice contrast whatever you're wearing on top no matter if it's summer/spring or fall/winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWorksheets View Post


I did not have high hopes for H&MxMMM, but after seeing these photos and the look books I'm starting to think this is the best collaboration that they've done

 

This is definitely the best one they've done

 

 

Also a thing I forgot to mention yesterday, is that they aren't really black the same way the real black ones are.
They are quite matte, and in bright light they are definitely more dark-grey than black (I actually prefer this color to total black)

post #79960 of 117677

They do look nice. If I had the chance of getting them for 300 bucks clean (no shipping, no customs, no nothing), I´d cop. But getting them online would mean paying 400 or more (for me), and that  would too fucking much.

post #79961 of 117677
How much are the h&m sidezips?
post #79962 of 117677
199€ here
post #79963 of 117677
£150 here
post #79964 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexonfabric View Post

Those the MMM collab?

I think they're COS
post #79965 of 117677
SHUT UP
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread