stitches you gotta stand in a different spot so the light isn't to your back playboy, also look like you have knock knees the way you're standing
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5330
Styleforum Top Picks
which v neck depth do you recommend?
I forgot about exactitudes! Love that site. Everybody's got a tribe.
du! i had a terrible time getting good light today, left earlier in the AM so my usual spot was no good.
also, you know what else really is bothering me? i just got this coat and lemme tell you it is freaking amazing. and i can not get a good pic of its glory.
makes me sad.
i most certainly do not have knock knees!
different pic, maybe this is slightly better lighting?
if it were up to me i'd swap for a slouchy jacket , perhaps something cutting away
then again you shouldn't listen to me because i don't care for leather jackets esp similar line to what you're wearing
it's the outerwear that differentiates your look from these examples below
maybe some similar colors (Click to show)
I agree with the guys who have said you should skip the knit
also, here's a shit-quality waywt which isn't even "real" since I'm just trying on the boots (pic taken at hm)
close-ups on boots (Click to show)
crazy how much I like the shape on these, will definitely get either these or the real deal after christmas
Edited by kindofyoung - 11/16/12 at 11:14am
I'd just save for the real ones, there's enough of them floating around for relatively cheap in the usual places. Also something else than white pants would really help your look, they only really work for spring/summer imo.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › how long does it take you to iron a shirt? 21 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Good Art Jewelry & Accessories - Fine Jewelry & Accessories Made in LA 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...