stitches you gotta stand in a different spot so the light isn't to your back playboy, also look like you have knock knees the way you're standing
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5330post #79936 of 11766811/16/12 at 7:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79937 of 11766811/16/12 at 7:54amQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
which v neck depth do you recommend?
I forgot about exactitudes! Love that site. Everybody's got a tribe.post #79938 of 11766811/16/12 at 8:02amQuote:
du! i had a terrible time getting good light today, left earlier in the AM so my usual spot was no good.
also, you know what else really is bothering me? i just got this coat and lemme tell you it is freaking amazing. and i can not get a good pic of its glory.
makes me sad.
i most certainly do not have knock knees!
different pic, maybe this is slightly better lighting?post #79939 of 11766811/16/12 at 8:43ampost #79940 of 11766811/16/12 at 8:59ampost #79941 of 11766811/16/12 at 9:11ampost #79942 of 11766811/16/12 at 9:28ampost #79943 of 11766811/16/12 at 9:31ampost #79944 of 11766811/16/12 at 10:36ampost #79945 of 11766811/16/12 at 10:44amnothing specific, the color is fine actually, if you enjoy it that's perfect
if it were up to me i'd swap for a slouchy jacket , perhaps something cutting away
then again you shouldn't listen to me because i don't care for leather jackets esp similar line to what you're wearing
it's the outerwear that differentiates your look from these examples below
maybe some similar colors (Click to show)post #79946 of 11766811/16/12 at 10:54ampost #79947 of 11766811/16/12 at 11:02am
I agree with the guys who have said you should skip the knit
also, here's a shit-quality waywt which isn't even "real" since I'm just trying on the boots (pic taken at hm)
close-ups on boots (Click to show)
crazy how much I like the shape on these, will definitely get either these or the real deal after christmas
Edited by kindofyoung - 11/16/12 at 11:14ampost #79948 of 11766811/16/12 at 11:34ampost #79949 of 11766811/16/12 at 11:39ampost #79950 of 11766811/16/12 at 11:39am
I'd just save for the real ones, there's enough of them floating around for relatively cheap in the usual places. Also something else than white pants would really help your look, they only really work for spring/summer imo.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...