Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5326post #79876 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:05pmpost #79877 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:14pmQuote:
Oh thats not what I wore out. I got in and toom my shoes and socks off and thendecided to snap a pic but was too lazy to put them back on haha (rokins from before)
Thinking about getting a pair of docs till a nice suede boot presents itselfpost #79878 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:16pmpost #79879 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:18pmglasses will happen!
but after i pay off somethings I already owe/learn how to control my urge to buy discounted yohji goods.
I know you guys really dont like them but I usually take them off until I need them for driving so they arent that huge of a priority for me. Maybe thats wrong of me
Also those glasses in that meme look pretty coolpost #79880 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:33pmpost #79881 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:35pmpost #79882 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by melonadejello
fits. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
I appreciate the insight but seriously this looks like shit to me
This I guess looks alright if it pleases you but I still think it looks too mundane to wear with a red zipper trench
I'm okay with this too but you'd probably feel the same as you do about the tuck
Also, hereby nominate fireflygrave for best "new" poster.
...And NewYorkRanger for most stylish grandma.post #79883 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:54pm
The first picture looks awesome though, and then it just gets worse
Edit: just to expand on my point and not aimlessly bash you, in the untucked version there is this smooth, unbroken line from the tapered, slim jeans down to the toe of the sleek sidezips, which IMO is the appeal of that type of boot. When you roll/tuck it looks a lot sloppier and 'chunkier', for want of a better word, and it breaks the line. It works with less elegant boots, but with sidezips it just doesn't look great, in my opinion.
Edited by slstr - 11/15/12 at 4:50pmpost #79884 of 11766611/15/12 at 4:21pmpost #79885 of 11766611/15/12 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
cashmere + flannel and my ginger strawberry blonde molester beard.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
lol thats not a beard.
i dont know why, but this really got a good laugh out of me.Quote:
quite the nice digs.
bene, i love you bro, but to me you look like you are wearing pajamas and a robe, with sandals apt for pyramid building. i like your jeans look way better, dont care how shiny they were. no hate.post #79886 of 11766611/15/12 at 4:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by slstr
The first picture looks awesome though, and then it just gets worse
Edit: just to expand on my point and not aimlessly bash you, in the untucked version there is this smooth, unbroken line from the tapered, slim jeans down to the toe of the sleek sidezips, which IMO is the appeal of that type of boot. When you roll/tuck it looks a lot sloppier and 'chunkier', for want of a better word, and it breaks the line I was talking about earlier. It works with less elegant boots, but with sidezips it just doesn't look great, in my opinion.
I think I might agree if
A. My legs weren't so skinny so there wasn't such a "jump" where the boots start
B. I hemmed them so the unrolled one was a smoother transition, shaped more like the rolled onepost #79887 of 11766611/15/12 at 5:05pmpost #79888 of 11766611/15/12 at 5:08pmpost #79889 of 11766611/15/12 at 5:16pmpost #79890 of 11766611/15/12 at 5:18pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 minute ago
- › Technical Outerwear 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 6 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE - JULY 29, 2016 - LOCAL CHALLENGE 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 19 minutes ago
- › Anybody have Oxfords or Derbies from Santalum? 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding