Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5326post #79876 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:05pmpost #79877 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:14pmQuote:
Oh thats not what I wore out. I got in and toom my shoes and socks off and thendecided to snap a pic but was too lazy to put them back on haha (rokins from before)
Thinking about getting a pair of docs till a nice suede boot presents itselfpost #79878 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:16pmpost #79879 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:18pmglasses will happen!
but after i pay off somethings I already owe/learn how to control my urge to buy discounted yohji goods.
I know you guys really dont like them but I usually take them off until I need them for driving so they arent that huge of a priority for me. Maybe thats wrong of me
Also those glasses in that meme look pretty coolpost #79880 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:33pmpost #79881 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:35pmpost #79882 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by melonadejello
fits. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
I appreciate the insight but seriously this looks like shit to me
This I guess looks alright if it pleases you but I still think it looks too mundane to wear with a red zipper trench
I'm okay with this too but you'd probably feel the same as you do about the tuck
Also, hereby nominate fireflygrave for best "new" poster.
...And NewYorkRanger for most stylish grandma.post #79883 of 11766611/15/12 at 3:54pm
The first picture looks awesome though, and then it just gets worse
Edit: just to expand on my point and not aimlessly bash you, in the untucked version there is this smooth, unbroken line from the tapered, slim jeans down to the toe of the sleek sidezips, which IMO is the appeal of that type of boot. When you roll/tuck it looks a lot sloppier and 'chunkier', for want of a better word, and it breaks the line. It works with less elegant boots, but with sidezips it just doesn't look great, in my opinion.
Edited by slstr - 11/15/12 at 4:50pmpost #79884 of 11766611/15/12 at 4:21pmpost #79885 of 11766611/15/12 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
cashmere + flannel and my ginger strawberry blonde molester beard.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
lol thats not a beard.
i dont know why, but this really got a good laugh out of me.Quote:
quite the nice digs.
bene, i love you bro, but to me you look like you are wearing pajamas and a robe, with sandals apt for pyramid building. i like your jeans look way better, dont care how shiny they were. no hate.post #79886 of 11766611/15/12 at 4:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by slstr
The first picture looks awesome though, and then it just gets worse
Edit: just to expand on my point and not aimlessly bash you, in the untucked version there is this smooth, unbroken line from the tapered, slim jeans down to the toe of the sleek sidezips, which IMO is the appeal of that type of boot. When you roll/tuck it looks a lot sloppier and 'chunkier', for want of a better word, and it breaks the line I was talking about earlier. It works with less elegant boots, but with sidezips it just doesn't look great, in my opinion.
I think I might agree if
A. My legs weren't so skinny so there wasn't such a "jump" where the boots start
B. I hemmed them so the unrolled one was a smoother transition, shaped more like the rolled onepost #79887 of 11766611/15/12 at 5:05pmpost #79888 of 11766611/15/12 at 5:08pmpost #79889 of 11766611/15/12 at 5:16pmpost #79890 of 11766611/15/12 at 5:18pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 5 minutes ago
- › Entry level semi canvassed suit 13 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 21 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones Swansea. 10UK. 22 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...