Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5326post #79876 of 11766811/15/12 at 11:26am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79877 of 11766811/15/12 at 2:56pmpost #79878 of 11766811/15/12 at 3:05pmpost #79879 of 11766811/15/12 at 3:14pmQuote:
Oh thats not what I wore out. I got in and toom my shoes and socks off and thendecided to snap a pic but was too lazy to put them back on haha (rokins from before)
Thinking about getting a pair of docs till a nice suede boot presents itselfpost #79880 of 11766811/15/12 at 3:16pmpost #79881 of 11766811/15/12 at 3:18pmglasses will happen!
but after i pay off somethings I already owe/learn how to control my urge to buy discounted yohji goods.
I know you guys really dont like them but I usually take them off until I need them for driving so they arent that huge of a priority for me. Maybe thats wrong of me
Also those glasses in that meme look pretty coolpost #79882 of 11766811/15/12 at 3:33pmpost #79883 of 11766811/15/12 at 3:35pmpost #79884 of 11766811/15/12 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by melonadejello
fits. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
I appreciate the insight but seriously this looks like shit to me
This I guess looks alright if it pleases you but I still think it looks too mundane to wear with a red zipper trench
I'm okay with this too but you'd probably feel the same as you do about the tuck
Also, hereby nominate fireflygrave for best "new" poster.
...And NewYorkRanger for most stylish grandma.post #79885 of 11766811/15/12 at 3:54pm
The first picture looks awesome though, and then it just gets worse
Edit: just to expand on my point and not aimlessly bash you, in the untucked version there is this smooth, unbroken line from the tapered, slim jeans down to the toe of the sleek sidezips, which IMO is the appeal of that type of boot. When you roll/tuck it looks a lot sloppier and 'chunkier', for want of a better word, and it breaks the line. It works with less elegant boots, but with sidezips it just doesn't look great, in my opinion.
Edited by slstr - 11/15/12 at 4:50pmpost #79886 of 11766811/15/12 at 4:21pmpost #79887 of 11766811/15/12 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by clapeyron
cashmere + flannel and my ginger strawberry blonde molester beard.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
lol thats not a beard.
i dont know why, but this really got a good laugh out of me.Quote:
quite the nice digs.
bene, i love you bro, but to me you look like you are wearing pajamas and a robe, with sandals apt for pyramid building. i like your jeans look way better, dont care how shiny they were. no hate.post #79888 of 11766811/15/12 at 4:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by slstr
The first picture looks awesome though, and then it just gets worse
Edit: just to expand on my point and not aimlessly bash you, in the untucked version there is this smooth, unbroken line from the tapered, slim jeans down to the toe of the sleek sidezips, which IMO is the appeal of that type of boot. When you roll/tuck it looks a lot sloppier and 'chunkier', for want of a better word, and it breaks the line I was talking about earlier. It works with less elegant boots, but with sidezips it just doesn't look great, in my opinion.
I think I might agree if
A. My legs weren't so skinny so there wasn't such a "jump" where the boots start
B. I hemmed them so the unrolled one was a smoother transition, shaped more like the rolled onepost #79889 of 11766811/15/12 at 5:05pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 7 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Seattle real estate 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...