Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5323
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79832 of 11766611/14/12 at 3:56pmQuote:
Agreed, looks confused and unattractively disproportionatepost #79833 of 11766611/14/12 at 4:08pmpost #79834 of 11766611/14/12 at 4:10pmI got the pocket crewneck. It's interesting. The fabric is almost felted, no ribbing at cuffs/waist, surprisingly warm. I think it's intended to be worn as a shirt, but it's too short for me to do that. Fits true to size. I'm happy with it.post #79835 of 11766611/14/12 at 4:12pmpost #79836 of 11766611/14/12 at 4:12pmpost #79837 of 11766611/14/12 at 4:38pmQuote:
I actually agree with most of this.
The pieces work well together colour-wise but the styles differ quite a lot. The coat is indeed short (2 inches longer would be perfect) and the sharp lines and modern cut doesn't suit the long and chunky SNS knit very well. However, the coat does in no way resemble a button down apart from the length (I blame the lightning). It's made of thick and sturdy wool and has semi structured shoulders. It'll turn up in more fit pics so you can see.post #79838 of 11766611/14/12 at 5:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice cardigan, looks familiar:
Similar, but different (Click to show)Old fit, apologies if it was posted here as well
The Small Print (Click to show)Drake's knit, Sunspel tee, LVC 1947, Paraboot Avoriazpost #79839 of 11766611/14/12 at 5:51pmpost #79840 of 11766611/14/12 at 5:54pmpost #79841 of 11766611/14/12 at 6:29pm
Really appreciate all the advice, so I will taper the pants. I see what you guys mean about that. It's a weird mix between being proper and trying be "edgy" and its not being pulled off. Also, I always get the same criticism about jacket size. I think I need to just gain weight because all my jackets are 36 or smaller and relitively slim but still look big. Im 118 pounds and 5'11 but I just started working on gaining weight in healthy way.post #79842 of 11766611/14/12 at 6:34pmpost #79843 of 11766611/14/12 at 6:45pmpost #79844 of 11766611/14/12 at 6:48pmQuote:
This makes me sad. Finding OTR suits that fit is hard enough as it is.
I guess if you're feeling adventurous and have cash to burn, you could snatch up some Attachment suits in size 1.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 35 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › NIB 9.5-10 Paul Smith boots from Mr Porter 6 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...