Wearing my Taylor Stitch Yosemite shirt in ranger green, Rogue Territory 12.5 o.z. Stantons, Clarks desert boot in beeswax and my Tag Aquaracer 500M on the wrist. Hope to get a picture later.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5315
Styleforum Top Picks
and maybe i just don't understand the aesthetic but surely unstructured blazers like that are not supposed to fit dead-on at the shoulders.. (like EG, for example)
It's not like it keeps me awake at night or anything, but there's a difference between a jacket that's a bit roomy so you can fit a sweater under it, and all these slim pieces that end up with awkward dropped shoulders and rolled-up cuffs. It also doesn't really seem to fit the look he aims for, and comes off more sloppy than slouchy.
Yeah, that's the reason I am unsure about the jacket and posted it here - I can correct the sleeves in two seconds with a sewing machine and some scissors, but I might just sell it instead. I don't even think I have smaller-than-average shoulders, although my arms might be a little short. Most of my other stuff fits me well in the shoulders, with the exception of that MMM denim jacket which seems to be too big there in every fit I've ever seen of it.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 32 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 54 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 56 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Isaia Wool Linen Blend Sports Jacket 6 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 7 minutes ago
- › Sebastian Ward Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...