Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5314post #79696 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:14pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79697 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:15pmpost #79698 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:18pmQuote:
I had a female roommate do this to me. In retrospect she was probably hoping that I would try to prove her wrong by jumping her. Which wasn't ever going to happen because she was fugs.
Why am I telling the internet this.post #79699 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:24pmpost #79700 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:28pmpost #79701 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:29pmstitch is a cool guy (in a Switzerland kind of way), but he comments on everything, everywhere, all the time. I mean, joking about his post count aside, I have no fucking clue how anyone can post that much, that often, and that consistently, everywhere, all the time.post #79702 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:30pmaigt tegs. i like you too, buddy. first, a few things.
1. i am not befuddled, i request you stop using that term, it is condescending. i ask questions, but i am not befuddled.
2. i have provided real content when applicable. most recently, regarding cuff v. shoulder tailoring, with you actually. when someone says things like, their family thinks they are gay, and that turns into a tangential conversation, i engage, forgive me.
3. you really do ascribe a lot of power to me, to think that i have changed the entire vibe of the thread, and that directly related to my being here, is a lack of communicable criticism to those who post fits. im honored.
anyhow, you can have your thread back, as an experiment. lets see what happens, if any great changes occur. it has been fun, and i have learned some good stuff. thanks to those who have explained stuff to me, and oh dear g-d, who have been friendly.
ill be lurking. be back laterz, doodz.post #79703 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:43pmpost #79704 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:46pmpost #79705 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:49pm
It kinda feels like Daddy just hit Mommy at the dinner table... no?
I just assumed stiches had an office job where he was on the computer screwing around a lot... but he does seem to post round the clock. I did find his bit about shorting a jacket from the shoulder, saying that the sleeve is usually pitched this way or that, to be particularly useful and up his alley.
I'm gonna commission someone to take some pics of me one of these days to contriboot...
Just... just try to keep eating, guys. Dinner's getting cold. Carry on.post #79706 of 11766811/12/12 at 8:49pmpost #79707 of 11766811/12/12 at 10:25pmpost #79708 of 11766811/12/12 at 11:04pmQuote:
One time, OK, see, one time Randy Beaman's mom had a dream that she ate a big marshmallow and it was really good, and she, and when she woke up ...
... her pillow was gone 'cause she ate it.
'K. Byepost #79709 of 11766811/13/12 at 4:46am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Things you just don't get 13 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 49 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 1 minute ago
- › What are you reading? 2 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...