or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5310

post #79636 of 115942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luce View Post

You should also check out T by Alexander Wang & Anthony Thomas Melillo for this - both make t-shirts that are longer in length and drape nicely w/o being too mu-mu-esque...really nice fabrics as well

And I 2nd your motion for the slutty t-shirts thread haha fistbump.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincon View Post

Just size up and get sides tailored. I sometimes size up 2 because I am tall w broad shoulders. 

Yes, I tailor my T-Shirts (shog%5B1%5D.gif).

Done: http://www.styleforum.net/t/322977/the-semi-official-slutty-t-shirts-thread satisfied.gif

All contributions welcome.
post #79637 of 115942
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

^^ not sold on the low cut tee, but i like the ensemble ^^

the low-cut -- aka slutty (sex-positive) -- tee is what makes it.
post #79638 of 115942
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

^^ not sold on the low cut tee, but i like the ensemble ^^

Is this directed toward me? No worries man, diff't strokes for diff't folks.

But sometimes you gotta show a little chest. mwink[1].gif
post #79639 of 115942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

the low-cut -- aka slutty (sex-positive) -- tee is what makes it.

oh my !
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Is this directed toward me? No worries man, diff't strokes for diff't folks.
But sometimes you gotta show a little chest. mwink[1].gif

yeah, i was considering not even mentioning it, as i assume its another SWD aesthetic that i am just not used too. yet. wasnt a knock, just not my deal. yet. smile.gif

also, my bear of chest can not be exposed that way. 1 extra button undone on a shirt is a much as is allowed by law.
post #79640 of 115942
Noticed after I uploaded the pic that a different color tee might have been better, oh well.
11392616.bmp
post #79641 of 115942
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

also, my bear of chest can not be exposed that way. 1 extra button undone on a shirt is a much as is allowed by law.

Man up and show them nips
post #79642 of 115942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Man up and show them nips

eek.gif

laugh.gif
post #79643 of 115942
Is this thread going to need a NSFW warning?
post #79644 of 115942

trying to head back out into the real world

 

1000

 

 

APC x 2

Uniqlo

Junya x Levis

Balenciaga

post #79645 of 115942
good stuff.

nice rug nice chair nice desk
post #79646 of 115942
TV looks promising.
post #79647 of 115942
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Noticed after I uploaded the pic that a different color tee might have been better, oh well.
11392616.bmp

What shoes are those????? 

post #79648 of 115942
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Is this thread going to need a NSFW warning?

yes.
post #79649 of 115942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somar View Post

What shoes are those????? 

Lanvin boiled wool I believe.
post #79650 of 115942
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by meso View Post

Is this thread going to need a NSFW warning?

yes.

 

wasn't someone banned once for something of this nature?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread