Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5305
Styleforum Top Picks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The colors were flawless but the camera didnt pick up the colors, thats why it is in sepia.
I'm 6' 1", and I hear ya on the length issues. It shouldn't be that hard to keep your belt buckle covered at a slightly above-average height. I've found the following to be fairly generous in terms of length without being mu-mu-esque in the other dimensions:
- American Apparel summer "loose crew" (TTS, but kind of inconsistent in sizing)
- BLK DNM (size down 1, wash cold, hang to dry)
- Silent (size down 1)
- Odyn Vovk (size down 1 or TTS)
- Acne limit (size down 1), although I found the sleeves to be kind of short and boxy
Maybe it's time for an "official slutty t-shirts" thread.
You should also check out T by Alexander Wang & Anthony Thomas Melillo for this - both make t-shirts that are longer in length and drape nicely w/o being too mu-mu-esque...really nice fabrics as well
And I 2nd your motion for the slutty t-shirts thread haha
Nothing special, just wanted to contribute and share these lilies. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Last night's no-vis entailed Margiela highs, kva pants, rick tees, and a cloak bomber. The result was lots of people trying to stroke my coat, a comment that my shoes were "very nineties," lots of really uncomfortable heterosexual men unsure of how to deal with shifting gender boundaries or sexuality of any kind, and some genuinely unpleasant homophobia and general confusion following discussions of perfume (You mean aftershave, right? Wait, like, women's perfume?) and men's sneakers, ranging from a vaguely unpleasant "Did you just check that guy out?" to several overtly disturbing declarations of "You Gay."
Do better, world.
thats a shame. whats the deets on the jacket in the pic. i like.
posting addiction is a serious illness. not something you should be mocking.
First, read the official thread and look at other fit pics -- anyone but Synthese. Synthese is tall and well-proportioned and has left many another man's wallet in his swishy wake.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Australian Members 20 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 2 minutes ago
- › Any ideas on this Cleverley leather? Is it the 1786 Reindeer? 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 4 minutes ago
- › DOES ONE WASH DENIM SHRINK EVENTUALLY AFTER REGULAR WASHING? 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)