Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5305
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79562 of 11766811/11/12 at 9:19ampost #79563 of 11766811/11/12 at 9:20ampost #79564 of 11766811/11/12 at 9:22ampost #79565 of 11766811/11/12 at 9:23ampost #79566 of 11766811/11/12 at 9:24ampost #79567 of 11766811/11/12 at 9:32ampost #79568 of 11766811/11/12 at 9:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The colors were flawless but the camera didnt pick up the colors, thats why it is in sepia.post #79569 of 11766811/11/12 at 10:18ampost #79570 of 11766811/11/12 at 10:21amQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
I'm 6' 1", and I hear ya on the length issues. It shouldn't be that hard to keep your belt buckle covered at a slightly above-average height. I've found the following to be fairly generous in terms of length without being mu-mu-esque in the other dimensions:
- American Apparel summer "loose crew" (TTS, but kind of inconsistent in sizing)
- BLK DNM (size down 1, wash cold, hang to dry)
- Silent (size down 1)
- Odyn Vovk (size down 1 or TTS)
- Acne limit (size down 1), although I found the sleeves to be kind of short and boxy
Maybe it's time for an "official slutty t-shirts" thread.
You should also check out T by Alexander Wang & Anthony Thomas Melillo for this - both make t-shirts that are longer in length and drape nicely w/o being too mu-mu-esque...really nice fabrics as well
And I 2nd your motion for the slutty t-shirts thread hahapost #79571 of 11766811/11/12 at 11:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Nothing special, just wanted to contribute and share these lilies. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Last night's no-vis entailed Margiela highs, kva pants, rick tees, and a cloak bomber. The result was lots of people trying to stroke my coat, a comment that my shoes were "very nineties," lots of really uncomfortable heterosexual men unsure of how to deal with shifting gender boundaries or sexuality of any kind, and some genuinely unpleasant homophobia and general confusion following discussions of perfume (You mean aftershave, right? Wait, like, women's perfume?) and men's sneakers, ranging from a vaguely unpleasant "Did you just check that guy out?" to several overtly disturbing declarations of "You Gay."
Do better, world.
thats a shame. whats the deets on the jacket in the pic. i like.
posting addiction is a serious illness. not something you should be mocking.post #79572 of 11766811/11/12 at 11:24amQuote:
First, read the official thread and look at other fit pics -- anyone but Synthese. Synthese is tall and well-proportioned and has left many another man's wallet in his swishy wake.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #79573 of 11766811/11/12 at 11:31ampost #79574 of 11766811/11/12 at 11:32ampost #79575 of 11766811/11/12 at 11:44am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 second ago
- › MC General Chat 10 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 3 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 5 minutes ago
- › Iconic DIOR HOMME B01 Sneakers, German Army Trainers, GATs, EU 42 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...