Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5299post #79471 of 11766611/10/12 at 11:17ampost #79472 of 11766611/10/12 at 11:44amQuote:
Late pass, but is that the billy goat trail? Love that place. Been way too long since I've been there.post #79473 of 11766611/10/12 at 12:42pmQuote:
When did people start using my cities name like that...post #79474 of 11766611/10/12 at 12:53pmI leave for one week and this place turns into Wonka-ville:
- Jet writes something sincere (lo and behold, it is actually a pleasure to read).
- Moo contributes a rather sweet socially conscious post.
- More than 4 hours have passed without benesyed posting four fits with twelve variations each, zipped/unzipped + smile.
- KoY descends even further into pubescent aggression; evolves into younger version of who mikey used to be.
- Mikey, more mature than we've ever seen him, receives the suggestion to start wearing hoodies and graphic t's. Everyone reads this, considers it seriously for approximately 1.22 seconds, and then spits out their plebeshit previous-level venti Starfucks burnt java + crème all over their brandnew Marge&M sidezips.
- In stitches presence, while genial 'nuff (though kinda voyeuristic; but if it's in a Rear Window-way, then perhaps he'll stop the killer once this thread hits page 6,000 or something), continues to perplex the SW&D community.
- Parker has been reduced to fit-less aphasia and it is ominous,
- Regis has a new avatar.
- Hagg bought some nice clothes, put them on a mannequin, took some pictures, and then posted them to the internet. This isn't so much weird or surprising, just worth noting that Hagg also owns mannequin(s?).
- Snow is trolling us; turns out he's actually King of Canada. Every year on his birthday, Canadian children commemorate the occasion by decorating paper crowns and wearing their festive government-issued j-pants and Ann D boots (tucked, of course).
- Tween C4 has recommenced posting fits; we now see he does not only wander the streets of NY (he has an abode!), and collectively wonder if the skeletons of his SNES, Dreamcast, and og Gameboy lie crumpled behind the previous-gen Xbox
Someone please shoot me I can't believe I just wrote this.
Edited by thewho13 - 11/10/12 at 1:15pmpost #79475 of 11766611/10/12 at 12:54pmpost #79476 of 11766611/10/12 at 1:00pmpost #79477 of 11766611/10/12 at 1:03pmpost #79478 of 11766611/10/12 at 1:07pmpost #79479 of 11766611/10/12 at 1:07pmpost #79480 of 11766611/10/12 at 1:09pmpost #79481 of 11766611/10/12 at 1:11pmpost #79482 of 11766611/10/12 at 1:12pmpost #79483 of 11766611/10/12 at 1:24pmpost #79484 of 11766611/10/12 at 1:42pm
the who: surprised it took this long to get called out on previous level xbox. you missed the ps2 though.
I put the pstriple in the common area but I have these in my room since I recently played through Silent Hill 1-4 again haha. I think they're going back with my parents when they visit on Sunday since i haven't really been using them.post #79485 of 11766611/10/12 at 1:55pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 40 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 4 minutes ago
- › La Vera Sartoria Napoletana suit EU 50, US 40 7 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 11 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding