Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5299post #79471 of 11766811/10/12 at 10:41am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79472 of 11766811/10/12 at 10:59ampost #79473 of 11766811/10/12 at 11:17ampost #79474 of 11766811/10/12 at 11:44amQuote:
Late pass, but is that the billy goat trail? Love that place. Been way too long since I've been there.post #79475 of 11766811/10/12 at 12:42pmQuote:
When did people start using my cities name like that...post #79476 of 11766811/10/12 at 12:53pmI leave for one week and this place turns into Wonka-ville:
- Jet writes something sincere (lo and behold, it is actually a pleasure to read).
- Moo contributes a rather sweet socially conscious post.
- More than 4 hours have passed without benesyed posting four fits with twelve variations each, zipped/unzipped + smile.
- KoY descends even further into pubescent aggression; evolves into younger version of who mikey used to be.
- Mikey, more mature than we've ever seen him, receives the suggestion to start wearing hoodies and graphic t's. Everyone reads this, considers it seriously for approximately 1.22 seconds, and then spits out their plebeshit previous-level venti Starfucks burnt java + crème all over their brandnew Marge&M sidezips.
- In stitches presence, while genial 'nuff (though kinda voyeuristic; but if it's in a Rear Window-way, then perhaps he'll stop the killer once this thread hits page 6,000 or something), continues to perplex the SW&D community.
- Parker has been reduced to fit-less aphasia and it is ominous,
- Regis has a new avatar.
- Hagg bought some nice clothes, put them on a mannequin, took some pictures, and then posted them to the internet. This isn't so much weird or surprising, just worth noting that Hagg also owns mannequin(s?).
- Snow is trolling us; turns out he's actually King of Canada. Every year on his birthday, Canadian children commemorate the occasion by decorating paper crowns and wearing their festive government-issued j-pants and Ann D boots (tucked, of course).
- Tween C4 has recommenced posting fits; we now see he does not only wander the streets of NY (he has an abode!), and collectively wonder if the skeletons of his SNES, Dreamcast, and og Gameboy lie crumpled behind the previous-gen Xbox
Someone please shoot me I can't believe I just wrote this.
Edited by thewho13 - 11/10/12 at 1:15pmpost #79477 of 11766811/10/12 at 12:54pmpost #79478 of 11766811/10/12 at 1:00pmpost #79479 of 11766811/10/12 at 1:03pmpost #79480 of 11766811/10/12 at 1:07pmpost #79481 of 11766811/10/12 at 1:07pmpost #79482 of 11766811/10/12 at 1:09pmpost #79483 of 11766811/10/12 at 1:11pmpost #79484 of 11766811/10/12 at 1:12pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1316 Active Users (289 Members and 1027 Guests)
- › தேவ் 7073347120 love vashikaran specialist tantrik In NeW Delhi 10 seconds ago
- › தேவ் 7073347120 vashikaran tantrik baba In NeW Delhi 16 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 24 seconds ago
- › தேவ் 7073347120 muslim vashikaran specialist In NeW Delhi 26 seconds ago
- › தேவ் 7073347120 vashikaran specialist aghori baba In NeW Delhi 39 seconds ago
- › தேவ் 7073347120 girl vashikaran specialist baba In NeW Delhi 51 seconds ago
- › தேவ் 7073347120 hanuman vashikaran mantra In NeW Delhi 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › தேவ் 7073347120 mohini vashikaran mantra In NeW Delhi 3 minutes ago
- › தேவ் 7073347120 free vashikaran mantra for love In NeW Delhi 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan