Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5297
Styleforum Top Picks
I do too. I've been incorporating some streetwear elements in to what I wear (graphic tees, fitteds, hoodies instead of sweaters)
It's not a huge $ commitment and it preserves a sense of "changing it up" while maintaining wardrobe cohesion.
I feel like that's a look that would work for you.
Every time someone mentions something about uniform it's like you get paged and post the same nonsense. So ya don't do any of the above, hoodies are garbage too.
It is just as versatile as navy.
I have almost bought this probably a half dozen times. Sweet jacket, but I wish it weren't linen.
Nonnative lookbook posted above is cool, lots of shit I would wear in there. Need this jacket in my life.
That's pretty cool, not a fan of that shade of brown though. If sinned hates it you can safely bet it's a cop.
I just thought something about them looked off
And obviously they don't wear patagonia, it just reminded me of some jacket you would get at Biltema (swedish chain of stores who carry everything a dad could want = everything you need to fix everything)
I'd say both your jeans and shirts are a lot better, but okay
If I'm going to voice my opinion and say why something imo is lame, isn't it more than right that I should explain why I think so?
I did not mean to bully and I have no intention of becoming one, only explained thoroughly why I didn't like it
jacket: lame (looks like something painters/mechanics/plumbers wear, sorry)
shirt: lame (that pattern is just...)
jeans: lame (color is alright, but they don't fit really well)
footwear: lame (this is personal opinion though
pose: lame (nobody actually stands like that)
the whole thing: lame
i posted this to semi-troll because i knew it would get some comments. i know a lot of people don't like my aesthetic because i wear a lot of outdoorsy/techy stuff--and i don't wear it in a "fashionable" way. but it works for me.
tomorrow i'll deck my self out in EG and obscure japanese brands to redeem myself.
Hey now, there's nothing wrong with having a little fun every now and then. I'm still also posting fits where I'm experimenting with stuff I'm not sure works, soliciting feedback, and hell, even listening to Moo on occasion (when he's not trolling).
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Bexar Goods Co Tan Porter Satchel 3 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2013 College Football Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Definitive "Books on Menswear" Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Howard Yount Tropical Wool Navy Pants 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw