Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5296
Styleforum Top Picks
jacket: lame (looks like something painters/mechanics/plumbers wear, sorry)
shirt: lame (that pattern is just...)
jeans: lame (color is alright, but they don't fit really well)
footwear: lame (this is personal opinion though
pose: lame (nobody actually stands like that)
the whole thing: lame
I do too. I've been incorporating some streetwear elements in to what I wear (graphic tees, fitteds, hoodies instead of sweaters)
It's not a huge $ commitment and it preserves a sense of "changing it up" while maintaining wardrobe cohesion.
I feel like that's a look that would work for you.
Every time someone mentions something about uniform it's like you get paged and post the same nonsense. So ya don't do any of the above, hoodies are garbage too.
It is just as versatile as navy.
I have almost bought this probably a half dozen times. Sweet jacket, but I wish it weren't linen.
Nonnative lookbook posted above is cool, lots of shit I would wear in there. Need this jacket in my life.
That's pretty cool, not a fan of that shade of brown though. If sinned hates it you can safely bet it's a cop.
I just thought something about them looked off
And obviously they don't wear patagonia, it just reminded me of some jacket you would get at Biltema (swedish chain of stores who carry everything a dad could want = everything you need to fix everything)
I'd say both your jeans and shirts are a lot better, but okay
If I'm going to voice my opinion and say why something imo is lame, isn't it more than right that I should explain why I think so?
I did not mean to bully and I have no intention of becoming one, only explained thoroughly why I didn't like it
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...