or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5291  

post #79351 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

Snow will you be going to Medieval Times for bday with that crown on ???

happy.gif he's visiting me?
post #79352 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Dude your (cordovan?) work boots would look great with that fit

yeah i know, just wore em yesterday though so felt like wearing something else in the rotation
post #79353 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

happy.gif he's visiting me?

unfortunately i think the one dufferin street is far closer

here's how i see it, cher synthèse, you've yet to set a date for our hot cocoa and now a request for sopapillas at casa bonita as the cliff divers perform acrobatics biggrin.gif
post #79354 of 117670
How about tea and scones?
post #79355 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

I think i will hold off till i get those items I had sent in to get tailored come back and some of my yohji stuff comes in. I just wanted to see if a more traditional look got better results for me. My last few "agressive" or streetier looks were not as well recieved.
Oh and I wanted feedback on the shades.

Yea, I think less is more when it comes to fits, unless you have a really diverse/interesting wardrobe and are terribly consistent like snow/shah/synth (basically your username has to start with an "s")`. That's why I've been holding off posting fits, waiting for my style to develop a bit more and pick up a few more items so that my posts are more a constructive contribution than the same old drudgery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

he will be wearing j pants soon!
also, my classmates made me a 'birthday crown' and sang/sung(?) me happy bday.

cant see much but im basically wearing this http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/77700#post_5809596
(second outfit, deets are posted there)

Dude, this makes me really happy for some reason. School is great
post #79356 of 117670
i have the opportunity to visit the city set upon a hill mile high but decided against it -- no synthese, you see. though i'd have accepted tea and scones there as a substitue without hesitation.

you think yourself too sophisticated for the heathens at that fakexican place ?? foo.gif
post #79357 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

I've always liked the Original Margiela High's with Cream or White jeans/trousers , that was too much navy...then bam white
i dont get it Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
8167606482_07023c7e4d_c.jpg

crazy.gif
post #79358 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

he will be wearing j pants soon!
also, my classmates made me a 'birthday crown' and sang/sung(?) me happy bday.

cant see much but im basically wearing this http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/77700#post_5809596
(second outfit, deets are posted there)

104nlg9.jpg


Have a great birthday!
post #79359 of 117670

Is Benes the new CDHagg pre-Svensson sneakers?

post #79360 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

i have the opportunity to visit the city set upon a hill mile high but decided against it -- no synthese, you see. though i'd have accepted tea and scones there as a substitue without hesitation.
you think yourself too sophisticated for the heathens at that fakexican place ?? foo.gif

I hate denver frown.gif I go to the thee-ay-turr and the galleries and that's sort of it (and botanical gardens, and I need to go back to the zoo and the dinosaur building)
post #79361 of 117670
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNOWMAN!!!

sorry i dont have any funny pop culture characters wearing crowns to poke fun at you with.
post #79362 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

i have the opportunity to visit the city set upon a hill mile high but decided against it -- no synthese, you see. though i'd have accepted tea and scones there as a substitue without hesitation.
you think yourself too sophisticated for the heathens at that fakexican place ?? foo.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

I hate denver frown.gif I go to the thee-ay-turr and the galleries and that's sort of it (and botanical gardens, and I need to go back to the zoo and the dinosaur building)

whats wrong with you guys? denver is my favorite city to go to. i cant wait to visit this summer.
post #79363 of 117670
They legalized weed there, stitchy. Strange that these guys hate the place. shog[1].gif
post #79364 of 117670

No, were just Boulderites.  We look down our noses at ghetto ass, sprawled out Denver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


whats wrong with you guys? denver is my favorite city to go to. i cant wait to visit this summer.
post #79365 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

They legalized weed there, stitchy. Strange that these guys hate the place. shog[1].gif

of that, i am well aware. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

No, were just Boulderites.  We look down our noses at ghetto ass, sprawled out Denver.

oh boulder. when i say denver i really mean the mountains, not necessarily denver proper, though there are some very nice parts of denver as well. im a huge fan of breckenridge and vail.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread