Bought the coat from the Our Legacy online store. I don't think any stockists in Canada ordered it. I love it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5289post #79321 of 11766811/8/12 at 12:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79322 of 11766811/8/12 at 12:41pmpost #79323 of 11766811/8/12 at 12:48pmpost #79324 of 11766811/8/12 at 1:18pmpost #79325 of 11766811/8/12 at 1:23pmpost #79326 of 11766811/8/12 at 1:49pmpost #79327 of 11766811/8/12 at 1:50pmpost #79328 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:06pmpost #79329 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:07pm
honestly, i would love to. but i dont have a full fit of SWD clothing that would fly here. one off, pants, shirt, shoes, but together its no bueno. ill see if i can whip something up, but it will be almost guaranteed fail. i have some more-casual MC rigs that might pass muster here, but its not really the vibe here, and i dont want to ruin this thread any more than i already am.
i do look good today though, even gdl said so.Quote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
why thanks for thinking of me. the pants are not exactly my bag, literally, but i like the get up.
edit - i def like the shades and the smile though. big improvement imho.post #79330 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:08pmpost #79331 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:13pmQuote:
while you do make a point, ime, if one is truly trying to improve, even within the boundaries of their own style, posting frequently, and taking feedback to heart, and improving one step on a time based on that feedback, is a very productive way to get better. just my 2cs.post #79332 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:15pmI think i will hold off till i get those items I had sent in to get tailored come back and some of my yohji stuff comes in. I just wanted to see if a more traditional look got better results for me. My last few "agressive" or streetier looks were not as well recieved.
Oh and I wanted feedback on the shades.post #79333 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:46pmpost #79334 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
I think i will hold off till i get those items I had sent in to get tailored come back and some of my yohji stuff comes in. I just wanted to see if a more traditional look got better results for me. My last few "agressive" or streetier looks were not as well recieved.
Oh and I wanted feedback on the shades.
note: that fit is not traditional
Don't wear half-zips, it doesn't work with where you are right now or where you're headed in the future.
Also, get a better jacket, that one doesn't look good open, and I doubt it looks much better closed.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1459 Active Users (318 Members and 1141 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 seconds ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 5 minutes ago
- › Church's Consul Cap Toe, Size 9.5 USD 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - DENIM - 24 May 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan