Bought the coat from the Our Legacy online store. I don't think any stockists in Canada ordered it. I love it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5289post #79321 of 11766811/8/12 at 12:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79322 of 11766811/8/12 at 12:41pmpost #79323 of 11766811/8/12 at 12:48pmpost #79324 of 11766811/8/12 at 1:18pmpost #79325 of 11766811/8/12 at 1:23pmpost #79326 of 11766811/8/12 at 1:49pmpost #79327 of 11766811/8/12 at 1:50pmpost #79328 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:06pmpost #79329 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:07pm
honestly, i would love to. but i dont have a full fit of SWD clothing that would fly here. one off, pants, shirt, shoes, but together its no bueno. ill see if i can whip something up, but it will be almost guaranteed fail. i have some more-casual MC rigs that might pass muster here, but its not really the vibe here, and i dont want to ruin this thread any more than i already am.
i do look good today though, even gdl said so.Quote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
why thanks for thinking of me. the pants are not exactly my bag, literally, but i like the get up.
edit - i def like the shades and the smile though. big improvement imho.post #79330 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:08pmpost #79331 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:13pmQuote:
while you do make a point, ime, if one is truly trying to improve, even within the boundaries of their own style, posting frequently, and taking feedback to heart, and improving one step on a time based on that feedback, is a very productive way to get better. just my 2cs.post #79332 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:15pmI think i will hold off till i get those items I had sent in to get tailored come back and some of my yohji stuff comes in. I just wanted to see if a more traditional look got better results for me. My last few "agressive" or streetier looks were not as well recieved.
Oh and I wanted feedback on the shades.post #79333 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:46pmpost #79334 of 11766811/8/12 at 2:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
I think i will hold off till i get those items I had sent in to get tailored come back and some of my yohji stuff comes in. I just wanted to see if a more traditional look got better results for me. My last few "agressive" or streetier looks were not as well recieved.
Oh and I wanted feedback on the shades.
note: that fit is not traditional
Don't wear half-zips, it doesn't work with where you are right now or where you're headed in the future.
Also, get a better jacket, that one doesn't look good open, and I doubt it looks much better closed.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1711 Active Users (433 Members and 1278 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 46 seconds ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers CHALLENGE Thread 13/Mar/15 - 30/Mar/15 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...