or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5289  

post #79321 of 117668
I used to work at Robber, but I live in Montreal now. smile.gif

Bought the coat from the Our Legacy online store. I don't think any stockists in Canada ordered it. I love it. inlove.gif
post #79322 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by saelan View Post

hai guys
check out my public washroom selfies

our legacy
levis
our legacy
oliver spencer
apc
alfred sargent

OL coat and AS are sick, the rest is kinda meh. I don't like the layered jackets thing.
post #79323 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

OL coat and AS are sick, the rest is kinda meh. I don't like the layered jackets thing.

I could live without the denim jacket too, but I think the whole look has lots of nice colours.
post #79324 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

because that's the aesthetic

Oh, okay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

uh they aren't?

No?









post #79325 of 117668
most of those are lookbook pictures made by stores - the stuff is probably boxfresh. also i don't see how it's wrinkled more than say, any other cotton blazer?
post #79326 of 117668

institches post a fit!

post #79327 of 117668

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



I think in stiches might actually like this smile.gif
post #79328 of 117668
Is that half zip by John Smedley?
post #79329 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by glundr View Post

institches post a fit!

honestly, i would love to. but i dont have a full fit of SWD clothing that would fly here. one off, pants, shirt, shoes, but together its no bueno. ill see if i can whip something up, but it will be almost guaranteed fail. i have some more-casual MC rigs that might pass muster here, but its not really the vibe here, and i dont want to ruin this thread any more than i already am.

i do look good today though, even gdl said so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



I think in stiches might actually like this smile.gif

why thanks for thinking of me. the pants are not exactly my bag, literally, but i like the get up. smile.gif

edit - i def like the shades and the smile though. big improvement imho.
post #79330 of 117668
Bene I think you should maybe hold off on posting fits so frequently.. they all just kind of blend together. You gotta start thinking about what fits are really worth posting instead of posting everything
post #79331 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

Bene I think you should maybe hold off on posting fits so frequently.. they all just kind of blend together. You gotta start thinking about what fits are really worth posting instead of posting everything

while you do make a point, ime, if one is truly trying to improve, even within the boundaries of their own style, posting frequently, and taking feedback to heart, and improving one step on a time based on that feedback, is a very productive way to get better. just my 2cs.
post #79332 of 117668
I think i will hold off till i get those items I had sent in to get tailored come back and some of my yohji stuff comes in. I just wanted to see if a more traditional look got better results for me. My last few "agressive" or streetier looks were not as well recieved.

Oh and I wanted feedback on the shades.
post #79333 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Huh? View Post

Oh, okay.
No?





So are you just complaining that there is a brand that uses a rumpled aesthetic?
post #79334 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

I think i will hold off till i get those items I had sent in to get tailored come back and some of my yohji stuff comes in. I just wanted to see if a more traditional look got better results for me. My last few "agressive" or streetier looks were not as well recieved.
Oh and I wanted feedback on the shades.

note: that fit is not traditional

 

Don't wear half-zips, it doesn't work with where you are right now or where you're headed in the future.
Also, get a better jacket, that one doesn't look good open, and I doubt it looks much better closed.
 

post #79335 of 117668
some recent stuff
3JflAl.jpg
arcteryx veilance field jacket
jcrew sweater
jcrew cords
birkenstocks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread