or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5288  

post #79306 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

lol terribad picture (it turns out that I need to a new mirror, because those specks don't come off).

folk
jcrew
geller
cp


hey, rocking those pants I sold you, how do you like them?
post #79307 of 117670
like them a lot. very, very comfy. a little big/slouchy, but that's a nice change up from what I usually wear.
post #79308 of 117670
yeah, that's amplified by the weight of the fabric, that's kind of why i sold them.

looks like the inseam worked out for you too.. I had them hemmed even.
post #79309 of 117670
Gellers really do stretch so much in the waist, mine went from like 16" across to 17.5"

Other than that, fit is great. Should I just toss them in the wash and dry em to shrink?
post #79310 of 117670
I wouldn't wash them.. the fabric is so weird.. I imagine it will fade and lose shape.

handwash and lay to dry I think.. .
post #79311 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post

I wouldn't wash them.. the fabric is so weird.. I imagine it will fade and lose shape.
handwash and lay to dry I think.. .

What I was thinking too, the tag says something about an unusual dyeing process they use, mine are the strange grey/purpleish Ash ones, so who knows
post #79312 of 117670
Rainy day...


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ideal Cap Co.
Sunspel
Nau
Plokhov
Comey
post #79313 of 117670
im sure cold wash and hang dry would be fine.
post #79314 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

I've always liked the Original Margiela High's with Cream or White jeans/trousers , that was too much navy...then bam white
i dont get it Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
8167606482_07023c7e4d_c.jpg
post #79315 of 117670
hai guys
check out my public washroom selfies

8164978892_d5ffef9410.jpg
8164979244_f722f6ff8c.jpg
8164979592_b2db2f14ab_z.jpg

our legacy
levis
our legacy
oliver spencer
apc
alfred sargent
post #79316 of 117670
thatoneguy - pls to post that in MC. pleeeeeeeease.
post #79317 of 117670
should I tell them its rick owens?
post #79318 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

What I was thinking too, the tag says something about an unusual dyeing process they use, mine are the strange grey/purpleish Ash ones, so who knows

I washed and dried my ash denim, they came out fine
wish I would have been gentler on my grey moto jeans though. They lost some color around all the seams in a way I'm not particularly fond of
post #79319 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

should I tell them its rick owens?

you tell them whatever you want. i just wanna see. i will have your back tho. promise.
post #79320 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by saelan View Post

hai guys
check out my public washroom selfies
8164978892_d5ffef9410.jpg
8164979244_f722f6ff8c.jpg
8164979592_b2db2f14ab_z.jpg
our legacy
levis
our legacy
oliver spencer
apc
alfred sargent

do you work at robber? foo.gif

That coat is phenomenal btw! Did you buy that from a store in Toronto, or online?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread