Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5277post #79141 of 11766611/7/12 at 4:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79142 of 11766611/7/12 at 6:21ampost #79143 of 11766611/7/12 at 6:39ampost #79144 of 11766611/7/12 at 6:42ampost #79145 of 11766611/7/12 at 7:01ampost #79146 of 11766611/7/12 at 8:04am
Vegs - everything fits well, but yeah, as Ben said it's just kind of boring, but if that's what you're comfortable with then that's great, but it's not going to get a whole lot of love on a fashion forum like this.
(also awkward pose is awkward)post #79147 of 11766611/7/12 at 8:13ampost #79148 of 11766611/7/12 at 8:16am
I totally agree, and would happily wear all that every day, but I think when people post stuff up in here we expect it to be a bit more interesting, boring is safe, but here we want to see exciting things, well, I do at least. Can't bash anything in particular in his fit, it's just not interesting.post #79149 of 11766611/7/12 at 8:18amI think if i see something classic i expect a little more sharpness to it, so maybe slightly more youthful jeans or the sweater fits slimmer. The sort of twist korean kids put on their stuff (except not the gaudier stuff)
Chock it up to me being young and not having developed a love for classics yet. I feel like that comes with time.post #79150 of 11766611/7/12 at 8:22ampost #79151 of 11766611/7/12 at 8:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
I think if i see something classic i expect a little more sharpness to it, so maybe slightly more youthful jeans or the sweater fits slimmer. The sort of twist korean kids put on their stuff (except not the gaudier stuff)
Chock it up to me being young and not having developed a love for classics yet. I feel like that comes with time.
i hate the koreans who do the casual dandy (which is essentially modern prep so i don't know why koreans renamed it) shit with fucking boat shoes even in the winter. seriously, boat shoes are so fucking bad and have no place except on a fucking boat.
GOD I FUCKING HATE BOAT SHOES.post #79152 of 11766611/7/12 at 8:50ampost #79153 of 11766611/7/12 at 9:34ampost #79154 of 11766611/7/12 at 10:07am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 6 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 28 seconds ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 30 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...