or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5277  

post #79141 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

I come back tonight seeing 65 new posts expecting some great or at least controversial fits and all I have to unwind with is this shit

Just hop the border over into Washington and unwind some other way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

Dozens of new posts amassed in a day's time in this thread almost always means some drama or burger talk.

Would love to go back to burger talk.
post #79142 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

I come back tonight seeing 65 new posts expecting some great or at least controversial fits and all I have to unwind with is this shit

There was a really great fit mixed in there. It's like a treasure hunt this way -- so you can appreciate it more.
post #79143 of 117670

 

Our Legacy

JCrew

Levi's

Converse

 

Vailent

Scarf


Edited by vegs - 11/7/12 at 4:40am
post #79144 of 117670
vegs - i like
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

Dozens of new posts amassed in a day's time in this thread almost always means some drama or burger talk.

and that is what makes it great
post #79145 of 117670
I once told a friend I waste my time browing a men's fashion message board. Their response was "oh man that's probably the cattiest place on the internet".

I'm glad I have such perceptive friends.
post #79146 of 117670
I think im so used to seeing really intense fits that i find the vegs one boring. The actual fit of the clothing is good tho!
post #79147 of 117670
i swapped my cinnamon dolce latte for a salted caramel hot chocolate this morning. it was a good move.
post #79148 of 117670

Vegs - everything fits well, but yeah, as Ben said it's just kind of boring, but if that's what you're comfortable with then that's great, but it's not going to get a whole lot of love on a fashion forum like this.

 

(also awkward pose is awkward)

post #79149 of 117670
many many a time, boring is good. simple, classic, good fits, are always in style.
post #79150 of 117670

I totally agree, and would happily wear all that every day, but I think when people post stuff up in here we expect it to be a bit more interesting, boring is safe, but here we want to see exciting things, well, I do at least. Can't bash anything in particular in his fit, it's just not interesting.

post #79151 of 117670
I think if i see something classic i expect a little more sharpness to it, so maybe slightly more youthful jeans or the sweater fits slimmer. The sort of twist korean kids put on their stuff (except not the gaudier stuff)

Chock it up to me being young and not having developed a love for classics yet. I feel like that comes with time. smile.gif
post #79152 of 117670
i dont come here looking for interesting. i come here looking for good. smile.gif

and for FIGHTS! devil.gif
post #79153 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

I think if i see something classic i expect a little more sharpness to it, so maybe slightly more youthful jeans or the sweater fits slimmer. The sort of twist korean kids put on their stuff (except not the gaudier stuff)
Chock it up to me being young and not having developed a love for classics yet. I feel like that comes with time. smile.gif

i hate the koreans who do the casual dandy (which is essentially modern prep so i don't know why koreans renamed it) shit with fucking boat shoes even in the winter. seriously, boat shoes are so fucking bad and have no place except on a fucking boat.

GOD I FUCKING HATE BOAT SHOES.
post #79154 of 117670
I just meant the cut of the sweaters and shirts. Maybe its just body shape envy because im very bulky frown.gif
post #79155 of 117670

1200

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread