Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5264post #78946 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:18pmWhat if there were a scenario where millions of people were starving, and the only food available to them were sliders? Would you hate the idea that millions of people ate a food that of which you hate the idea, or would you be able to quell your hatred for a brief while, letting the famished enjoy their satiety in peace?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78947 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:20pmpost #78948 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:22pmWhat if no one thought that? What if everyone feeding the people loved the food for its true, unfiltered value of being someone's salvation, and not for its innate cuteness and pocketability?post #78949 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:28pmpost #78950 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:28pm
can I answer later? I'm making totally cute buffalo chicken sliders. This way everyone gets to have a bit and feel sooo not guilty! I've got a toppings bar, and you can pick your spiciness level, and even method of ingestion~ (oral, anal, vaginal, osmosis)post #78951 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:33pmQuote:
Yes chicory is what it is called. That particular brand is the most iconic New Orleans coffee. I had it at the market shown on the side of that can many times (many tourists can say that too). It is usually served very strong. Chicory coffee with beignets and powdered sugar is a long standing New Orleans tradition.
I was told that the tradition of adding chicory to coffee started during the Civil War, when coffee beans were scarce. Maybe it started later though. It is basically a poor person's solution to scarcity that has lived on.post #78952 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:43pmQuote:
yum yumpost #78953 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:54pmpost #78954 of 11766611/4/12 at 10:29pmpost #78955 of 11766611/4/12 at 10:30pmpost #78956 of 11766611/4/12 at 10:51pmpost #78957 of 11766611/4/12 at 11:41pmpost #78958 of 11766611/5/12 at 4:44amQuote:
i once watched like 3 seasons of peep show on hulu in a 2 day period and was tempted to call everyone a wanker too.post #78959 of 11766611/5/12 at 6:26ampost #78960 of 11766611/5/12 at 6:44am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 34 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 40 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Ralph Lauren Marlow Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher PTB by... 3 minutes ago
- › Is there a standard "size" for darts? 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...