Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5263
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78932 of 11766611/4/12 at 8:21pmI probably shouldn't bother responding to someone who is attempting to generalize about all of North America, but.....
You can get hand press (hand pull) at many places in Seattle, I am sure in SF, also Portland probably has a million of them with shade-grown, cruelty-free, free-range beans, etc.
.post #78933 of 11766611/4/12 at 8:27pmpost #78934 of 11766611/4/12 at 8:31pmpost #78935 of 11766611/4/12 at 8:32pmpost #78936 of 11766611/4/12 at 8:37pmpost #78937 of 11766611/4/12 at 8:51pmpost #78938 of 11766611/4/12 at 8:54pmIt tastes like cheap dark preground coffee with lots of condensed milk. Literally anything will taste good with condensed milk (try it on your eggos!)
But really most places and that particular brand uses some herb (I think chicory is what it's called) and it's generally what's served at most vietnamese places in America. When I used to have it a lot at home we used a different brand that didn't use itpost #78939 of 11766611/4/12 at 8:59pmpost #78940 of 11766611/4/12 at 8:59pmpost #78941 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by g transistor
It tastes like cheap dark preground coffee with lots of condensed milk. Literally anything will taste good with condensed milk (try it on your eggos!)
But really most places and that particular brand uses some herb (I think chicory is what it's called) and it's generally what's served at most vietnamese places in America. When I used to have it a lot at home we used a different brand that didn't use it
Chicory huh? Maybe I'll have to try that
And yea, apparently condensed milk is like the worst thing ever for youpost #78942 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:05pmpost #78943 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:10pmpost #78944 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:12pmpost #78945 of 11766611/4/12 at 9:16pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1429 Active Users (349 Members and 1080 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 14 minutes ago
- › Momotaro Jeans 0705SP Size 33 18 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 18 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...