Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5259
Styleforum Top Picks
Most of those have been part wool and part canvas or moleskin tho right? And none have been particularly beautiful
And yea, the Hoodcoat pops up in different variations, but the black wool version is pretty rare I think. I like yours a lot g
total vanity post but I really don't care.
sort of a transformation too since I'm posting these in chronological order, although I still regularly wear everything here (except the BDU in the first pic).
Also noticing that most of these involve a few repeating pieces (brown junya cords, denim or chambray shirts, green junya jacket)
Are you the actor from "Pi"?
Wasn't sure about the alpaca when I got it tbh. I'm learning to embrace it more now as something way looser than my normal stuff, and it it is pretty damn comfy.
I'm always lookin for advice on styling and such, too
Synthese - i like your style, man.
aether - put me on team, "guys that thought your last fit was legit."
As rare as hens teeth - I am spewing I slept on the one that was available at farfetch.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Does dressing well really make a difference? 9 seconds ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 53 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › WTB: Flyknits black/white or white US 11/11.5/12/12.5 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning Navy "Valid" Jacket Cardigan small NWT 7 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 7 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)