Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5258
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm in the minority on this, but the proportions on this SS coat have never looked quite right. The long alpaca coat from the Frozen Waves collection is on my shortlist of grail items. Part of the appeal for me was how the voluminous nature and distinctive way part of the interior is visible was complimented by the longer body. The cropped version looks off to me because you have those features, but then there's the sharp contrast caused by the much shorter body, which is accentuated when the coat is buttoned up.
Merino long coat is about as rare as a Bless hoodcoat, I dunno if I've ever seen one pop up in all wool other than Sipangs recent, which is
And yea, aether's hat looks surprisingly unaffected, as those often do
Most of those have been part wool and part canvas or moleskin tho right? And none have been particularly beautiful
And yea, the Hoodcoat pops up in different variations, but the black wool version is pretty rare I think. I like yours a lot g
total vanity post but I really don't care.
sort of a transformation too since I'm posting these in chronological order, although I still regularly wear everything here (except the BDU in the first pic).
Also noticing that most of these involve a few repeating pieces (brown junya cords, denim or chambray shirts, green junya jacket)
Are you the actor from "Pi"?
Wasn't sure about the alpaca when I got it tbh. I'm learning to embrace it more now as something way looser than my normal stuff, and it it is pretty damn comfy.
I'm always lookin for advice on styling and such, too
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 16 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 27 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...