or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5255  

post #78811 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

First fit, threw on Bless right after work, so be gentle shog[1].gif

Bless
Uniqlo
Uniqlo
CP

 

Awesome fit, I love that coat.

 

As for sneakers, maybe white CPs? Something more plain to divert the attention back to your coat, the shell kind of diverts it with the contrast/pattern.

post #78812 of 117677






H&M
LVC
Rag & Bone
Grenson

Shitty photos as always!
post #78813 of 117677
hempantsplease
post #78814 of 117677

It´s like stacks on stacks on stacks... of wrinkles.

post #78815 of 117677
Synth you have been on fire on these last couple of FPs

I am super impressed and hoping you keep gracing the forum biggrin.gif
post #78816 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Synth you have been on fire on these last couple of FPs
I am super impressed and hoping you keep gracing the forum biggrin.gif

Ha I don't know if I've ever seen a bad Synth fit
post #78817 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Ha I don't know if I've ever seen a bad Synth fit

I don't think I've built up the credibility to be able to criticize Synth's fits yet, but I didn't like this one (2 fits ago) because the boot tuck combined with the jeans sagged so low makes his legs looks super short.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

More of exactly the same.
ezXocl.jpg
post #78818 of 117677

post #78819 of 117677
please let me live
post #78820 of 117677

700

 

Just finished another year of university, one more and then I'm an accountant. I had an interview for an internship a couple weeks ago, the lady asked me why I chose to be in the field of accounting, I said because I'm Indian and good at maths. She didn't laugh. I didn't get the internship. I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

 

On the plus side, new season of Walking Dead is pretty good. 

post #78821 of 117677
rofl this forum
post #78822 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

I don't think I've built up the credibility to be able to criticize Synth's fits yet, but I didn't like this one (2 fits ago) because the boot tuck combined with the jeans sagged so low makes his legs looks super short.

I believe he's around 6'2". He'll be fine with the short legged look.
post #78823 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post


I believe he's around 6'2". He'll be fine with the short legged look.

We have pretty similar stacking and I'm 5'9, someone 6'2" would have very little if any stacking at all with APCs.

post #78824 of 117677
post #78825 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by gong View Post

We have pretty similar stacking and I'm 5'9, someone 6'2" would have very little if any stacking at all with APCs.

That's a cool story and all, but that also doesn't change the fact I know he's only a little bit smaller than me, putting him at around 6'2". This whole debating another poster's size strikes me as very weird so I'm going to refrain from being drawn any further into this madness.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread