or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5239  

post #78571 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

those french fries look so sad, in both pics

Just cuz you have poutine everywhere.
post #78572 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Just cuz you have poutine everywhere.

Poutine is highly overrated. It's good for the first few bites, but the gravy makes the fries soggy too quickly and then it becomes a mushy pile of grease. Nachos are by far the superior sauce-covered drunk food.
post #78573 of 117666
nice mexican coke. i just drank one.
post #78574 of 117666
re: chunky boots, I feel like docs are good beater boots that everyone can work into the wardrobes somehow or another. really a fan of that silhouette
post #78575 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

Poutine is highly overrated. It's good for the first few bites, but the gravy makes the fries soggy too quickly and then it becomes a mushy pile of grease. Nachos are by far the superior sauce-covered drunk food.

not if the fries are cooked properly. sorry you don't understand.
post #78576 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

re: chunky boots, I feel like docs are good beater boots that everyone can work into the wardrobes somehow or another. really a fan of that silhouette

i like the doc silhouette but the sole/stitching color and shinny, cheap looking leather really makes them a non starter for me, personally.
post #78577 of 117666
I agree with brad-t. Nil has never had real poutine.
post #78578 of 117666
I've had it at La Banquise in Montreal among various other places. I've heard it's supposedly one of the best. Still not a huge fan.
post #78579 of 117666
Used to eat it everyday at a hockey rink for lunch in highschool.. I miss it frown.gif
post #78580 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

I've had it at La Banquise in Montreal among various other places. I've heard it's supposedly one of the best. Still not a huge fan.

man if your la banquise fries got soggy you were eating it for like an hour
post #78581 of 117666
Samosa chaat is the superiorist drunk food.
post #78582 of 117666
furriners have taken over this thread with all their garbage drunk foods.
post #78583 of 117666
I like how brad was all you haven't had real poutine then Nil proceeds to name drop a supposed real poutine then he goes oh well you probably just suck like he offended his grandma.
post #78584 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWorksheets View Post


OL blazer is the constellation blazer from this past spring/summer. I think you had one right? I sized up on it because I wanted the extra jacket length. If there's one thing I'm incredibly picky about it's

yes, i do have one, bought it true to size and i must say it looks better on you. at first glance, it appeared to be a heavier wool fabric.
post #78585 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I like how brad was all you haven't had real poutine then Nil proceeds to name drop a supposed real poutine then he goes oh well you probably just suck like he offended his grandma.

lol yeah i'm really beat up about it

at any rate i'm not even the one who brought up poutine!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread