Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5230post #78436 of 11766610/27/12 at 8:56pmpost #78437 of 11766610/27/12 at 8:59pmpost #78438 of 11766610/27/12 at 9:52pmpost #78439 of 11766610/27/12 at 9:58pmpost #78440 of 11766610/28/12 at 3:38amQuote:Originally Posted by snowmanxl
neckline is really good, love the wide collar/button up look.
looks good with boots and jean but you can prob get away with trousers and stuff.
this is me
Thanks for the comments guys. The sweater/long tee is the one I posted in RP recently. I've mostly worn it as a bare tee this far, letting the neckline drape. I know it's a bit of a weird look to wear that big a neckline with a shirt underneath, but I thought it looked kinda cool, in an interesting way. At least with a white shirt. Not sure I'd pair it with any other color. Was thinking that it would probably go better with some black or blue trousers with appropriate footwear, or maybe even black jeans.
Oh, and shirt is not see-through, though it is really thin, so the flash in the photo kinda makes it see-through. The white doesn't glow from below in life.post #78441 of 11766610/28/12 at 6:24ampost #78442 of 11766610/28/12 at 6:37ampost #78443 of 11766610/28/12 at 8:57ampost #78444 of 11766610/28/12 at 12:49pmpost #78445 of 11766610/28/12 at 2:49pm
DAY OF FAVORITES!
A MONTHLY OCCURRENCE
BROUGHT TO YOU BY NOOBCORP
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
CAROLINE BLACKWOOD, SECOND WIFE OF THE ARTIST, AND AUTHOR OF SOME OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS, HOLY SHIT!...
ALSO LATER MARRIED TO ROBERT LOWELL, WHO ALSO WROTE A WHOLE BOOK OF POEMS ABOUT HER IT WAS CALLED THE DOLPHIN AND HERE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!!1
POEM (Click to show)
Any clear thing that blinds us with surprise,
your wandering silences and bright trouvailles,
dolphin let loose to catch the flashing fish....
saying too little, then too much.
Poets die adolescents, their beat embalms them,
their archetypal voices sing off-key;
the old actor cannot read his friends,
and nevertheless he reads himself aloud,
genius hums the auditorium dead.
The line must terminate.
Yet my heart rises, I know I've gladdened a lifetime
knotting, undoing a fishnet of tarred rope;
the net will hang on the wall when the fish are eaten,
nailed like illegible bronze on the furnitureless future.
*Tuck wrecked from exuberant jumpings up and down!!!
FAVORITE EVIL BLACK JACKET: TOJ
FAVORITE IMPRESSIONIST CAMO PANTS: W+H
FAVORITE BLACK ON BLACK ON BLACK ON BLACK SHOES: LANVIN
- FIN-post #78446 of 11766610/28/12 at 2:58pmpost #78447 of 11766610/28/12 at 3:02pmpost #78448 of 11766610/28/12 at 3:04pmpost #78449 of 11766610/28/12 at 3:07pmpost #78450 of 11766610/28/12 at 3:07pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1576 Active Users (302 Members and 1274 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 5 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Future of the Democratic Party Threak 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...