or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5222  

post #78316 of 117677
Snow if it makes you feel better, I only exist on this forum and on the patio I take my pics on smile.gif
post #78317 of 117677
Nah I know what you're saying though, but it's life and it'll keep going, and the earth will keep on spinning, etc, etc.
post #78318 of 117677
Sorry to hear that shit Mark, breakups suck. frown.gif
post #78319 of 117677
8123804189_7f890c4399_z.jpg

Everlane tee][Nike sweats][Uniqlo Heattech long johns (no vis)][Nike flyknit

Heattech underneath makes these sweats fit so much better.
post #78320 of 117677
Does the heat tech do a good job of keeping you warm. I want to not freeze this winter.
post #78321 of 117677
maybe I missed a phase of my 20s but the whole awkward sweaty hipster looking white kids getting really into generic gangster rap makes no sense to me.
post #78322 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

maybe I missed a phase of my 20s but the whole awkward sweaty hipster looking white kids getting really into generic gangster rap makes no sense to me.

GOSH TEGER CAN'T I JUST HAVE FUN AND LISTEN TO TRAP MUSIC?
post #78323 of 117677
^Sweat and heattech together keeps me plenty warm. I just need to pickup those Birkenstock indoor slippers as I dislike socks indoor. Feet are getting pretty cold now . . . bad blood circulation.
post #78324 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

GOSH TEGER CAN'T I JUST HAVE FUN AND LISTEN TO TRAP MUSIC?

no. you cultural appropriation is cringe-worthy, and, more importantly, the music itself is painfully bland when compared to the highlights of 90s gangsta rap.
post #78325 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

no. you cultural appropriation is cringe-worthy, and, more importantly, the music itself is painfully bland when compared to the highlights of 90s gangsta rap.

you overthink everything. if you're ever in baltimore i'm buying you a beer so you can relax.
post #78326 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

you overthink everything. if you're ever in baltimore i'm buying you a beer so you can relax.

it's more than you need to listen to more tupac.
post #78327 of 117677
The current "trap" music is not trap music. Trap music is early T.I. etc. Current trap music is just quasi-hip-hop BPM remixes of EDM songs.

PS Giants win, again.
post #78328 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

it's more than you need to listen to more tupac.

BIG > tupac
post #78329 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

you overthink everything. if you're ever in baltimore i'm buying you a beer so you can relax.

The mix of meme-friendly online-talk and rap lyrics quotes by young white dudes is truly the low point of western civilization, pop culture as the cement of middle class youth makes me want to puke. I'll have to side with Teger on this one.
post #78330 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

no. you cultural appropriation is cringe-worthy, and, more importantly, the music itself is painfully bland when compared to the highlights of 90s gangsta rap.

Kendrick Lamar disagrees. Also, what are we talking about, trap or gangster rap? They're not the same.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread