basic dude-fit today.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5218post #78256 of 11766810/24/12 at 12:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78257 of 11766810/24/12 at 1:24pmpost #78258 of 11766810/24/12 at 1:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by dfdfd6
Warning: Miran's latest post! (Click to show)I made an appointment with Stanley van Buren's office to file against my ban in the Styleforum Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (SW&D). I go there. The receptionist Svetlana told me Stanley van Buren was busy with an important client and rescheduled me later. I go back. Svetlana said Stanley van Buren had gone home and offered to reschedule again. I said it was urgent so she told me to call at Stanley van Buren's home.
I go there. A short stocky Mexican woman opens the door. Over her maid's uniform she is wearing a very tight "Romney 2012: Latinas contra la Obama-nación" t-shirt. She announces me: "Mr Stanley, jou hev a visitOr."
The air was unbreathably heavy with pot. Stanley van Buren was lying on his imitation-Saarinen womb chair and ottoman and had clearly been drinking. He was at no pains to conceal this disturbing descent into alcoholism. There was also a heavy whiff of acetone from a back corner of the apartment. I couldn't see but a woman was yapping on the phone, every other word was "like" and "and like, totally" and "and it was, like, so awesome" and "and I was, like, whatever"...
Stanley van Buren says: "I've been expecting you. What can I do for you?"
Before I could reply, "Es-coose me", the Latina said...I turned around and moved out of her way, she had her arms full clearing away 2 empty bottles of Jim Beams Black, a shaker and 3 other glasses.
I turned around, but Stanley van Buren had passed out.
I figured this was not working...I was getting no where with my appeal and Stanley van Buren so I left. I had to be careful the ban-migra didn't catch me on my way home...they shoot to delete and kill.
Quoted for posteritypost #78259 of 11766810/24/12 at 1:35pmpost #78260 of 11766810/24/12 at 2:18pmpost #78261 of 11766810/24/12 at 2:25pmpost #78262 of 11766810/24/12 at 2:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
I really really hate when someone sits next to me after smoking
I really don't get the appeal of cigarettes. They taste like shit, 95% of the time they look affected as shit, they make you less appealing to at least 50% of the population, give you cancer, cost stupid amount of money, don't give you that good a buzz...it just doesn't compute
People who say smoking doesn't make you look cool are lying.post #78263 of 11766810/24/12 at 4:19pmpost #78264 of 11766810/24/12 at 4:37pmpost #78265 of 11766810/24/12 at 4:51pmpost #78266 of 11766810/24/12 at 4:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4est
For any people who are a little behind and haven't figured it out yet:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Miran=Megan
lol... nice tryQuote:Originally Posted by emptym
Thanks guys. Those are some interesting connections. Fwiw, malakas posted from Australia exclusively and miran from Canada exclusively. Of course, they could have used proxies.
There are two supertrolls that haven't been discussed here. They use proxies as experts. But they each tend to follow the same style, so we've found like 20 usernames per supertroll. I don't think either of these are related to miran or malakas though, but I could be wrong.
Edit: Wrote on accident that miran posted from the US, but it was Canada.post #78267 of 11766810/24/12 at 4:56pm
also, miran is pissed that I didn't email him. I was going to but then I remembered that I didn't really care. I already bailed him out once and I don't think the mods care to hear me make the same plea a second time.
if everyone wants him back, I'd suggest more of you need to make your voices heard.
to be fair though, i'm really not sure what got him banned the most recent time.post #78268 of 11766810/24/12 at 4:59pmpost #78269 of 11766810/24/12 at 5:19pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 20 seconds ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...