basic dude-fit today.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5218
Styleforum Top Picks
Warning: Miran's latest post! (Click to show)
I go there. A short stocky Mexican woman opens the door. Over her maid's uniform she is wearing a very tight "Romney 2012: Latinas contra la Obama-nación" t-shirt. She announces me: "Mr Stanley, jou hev a visitOr."
The air was unbreathably heavy with pot. Stanley van Buren was lying on his imitation-Saarinen womb chair and ottoman and had clearly been drinking. He was at no pains to conceal this disturbing descent into alcoholism. There was also a heavy whiff of acetone from a back corner of the apartment. I couldn't see but a woman was yapping on the phone, every other word was "like" and "and like, totally" and "and it was, like, so awesome" and "and I was, like, whatever"...
Stanley van Buren says: "I've been expecting you. What can I do for you?"
Before I could reply, "Es-coose me", the Latina said...I turned around and moved out of her way, she had her arms full clearing away 2 empty bottles of Jim Beams Black, a shaker and 3 other glasses.
I turned around, but Stanley van Buren had passed out.
I figured this was not working...I was getting no where with my appeal and Stanley van Buren so I left. I had to be careful the ban-migra didn't catch me on my way home...they shoot to delete and kill.
Quoted for posterity
I really really hate when someone sits next to me after smoking
I really don't get the appeal of cigarettes. They taste like shit, 95% of the time they look affected as shit, they make you less appealing to at least 50% of the population, give you cancer, cost stupid amount of money, don't give you that good a buzz...it just doesn't compute
People who say smoking doesn't make you look cool are lying.
For any people who are a little behind and haven't figured it out yet:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
lol... nice try
Thanks guys. Those are some interesting connections. Fwiw, malakas posted from Australia exclusively and miran from Canada exclusively. Of course, they could have used proxies.
There are two supertrolls that haven't been discussed here. They use proxies as experts. But they each tend to follow the same style, so we've found like 20 usernames per supertroll. I don't think either of these are related to miran or malakas though, but I could be wrong.
Edit: Wrote on accident that miran posted from the US, but it was Canada.
also, miran is pissed that I didn't email him. I was going to but then I remembered that I didn't really care. I already bailed him out once and I don't think the mods care to hear me make the same plea a second time.
if everyone wants him back, I'd suggest more of you need to make your voices heard.
to be fair though, i'm really not sure what got him banned the most recent time.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Australian Members 26 seconds ago
- › Dressing down a suit 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Spring / Summer 2014 12 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 18 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 21 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 24 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 26 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)