Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5215
Styleforum Top Picks
Great fit. Is that blazer still for sale anywhere?
Benesyed, I have extreme faith in you that you'll eventually find a really great niche and be one of the best posters here. That day has not come, but it will
Thanks! All the feedback helps a lot. Anything in particular about this fit?
Let's see...Jacket is pretty cool, but paired with that belt it almost approaches an office-casual getup, boots are chunky and shapeless (look a bit like uggs, have never liked em sorry man), and the graphic tees you keep wearing aren't doing you any favors, imo. Also, the jeans could potentially use a slight taper and a few more stacks, but that's nitpicky
don't lose your shit just yet though because it's not an original. my grandparents on my dad's side had a pair, a black one and a red one, purchased back in 1949 or 1950. sadly, they were sold off at some point when they retired. but in the spirit of those, this replica is a wedding gift from my uncle.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 16 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Old Fashioned Bump!!! Consolidated Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin 13 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 18 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)