or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5205  

post #78061 of 117666
For some reason imgur doesn't want to crop this, so enjoy my room. LYFSTYL.



EG / APC / BOO / Nudie / Marsell
post #78062 of 117666
not so much a fit, but is it still cool to post solely #lifestyle things in here?

new tat, freshly healediwf0v.jpgr51oo.jpg
post #78063 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post

For some reason imgur doesn't want to crop this, so enjoy my room. LYFSTYL.

EG / APC / BOO / Nudie / Marsell
 

don't you have Paint? patch[1].gif

post #78064 of 117666
the tank is not as bad as that pic portrays it atleast not dead on standing!
post #78065 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

not so much a fit, but is it still cool to post solely #lifestyle things in here?
new tat, freshly healediwf0v.jpgr51oo.jpg

i really hope this is a joke
post #78066 of 117666
your room suits you, afl. I mean that as a compliment.
post #78067 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

i really hope this is a joke

sometimes i feel the same way when i see some of your fits. different strokes for different folks
post #78068 of 117666
i guess it's a reference to something but it looks drawn with a ballpoint pen, which is why i thought you were joking

also BURNNNNN
post #78069 of 117666
thats why i like it, and went this this artist. doesn't look like a traditional tattoo, almost like a sharpie or something.
post #78070 of 117666
8101387502_70faf3678e_z.jpg[/url
post #78071 of 117666
8101387502_70faf3678e_z.jpg
post #78072 of 117666
Cheapest clothes in shittiest mirror.
post #78073 of 117666

at long last, the result from the most recent Epaulet contest:

 

 

post #78074 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

thats why i like it, and went this this artist. doesn't look like a traditional tattoo, almost like a sharpie or something.

it looks like a 95 year old with parkinsons and glaucoma did your tattoo
post #78075 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist View Post


i spot boat shoes and birks patch[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread