Seeing this first picture, I thought you were Mahler. I was excited.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5204
Styleforum Top Picks
I always imagine this said in a whisper, like Eva Green in this clip from Kingdom Of Heaven:
Shah's fits today make Mohammed Reza Pahlavi look like a beggar!
What the fuck has been going on, Shah?!?! The Shah all girded in linens in front of lavish loos in upscale hotel....Shah rejoicing with aerial acrobatics while terrorist attacks have set Chicago's fountains on fire..some sort of Venetian Carnival mask meets medieval plague doctor meets The Knife...even the Shah's own "Takht-e-Tavous" (more like Takht-e-Crocodile, and more worthy of Mr Moo than Shah, in my opinion)...anywho, the point...Shah, are you running riot in Chicago on credit cards?!?
Where's that 3rd photo taken? The one in the lobby, where you are dressed like a Nation of Islam talib.
haha 3rd photo is just a waiting room, the Great Hall. I ate at a restaurant called Reza's, and wondered if the ousted former shah had come to set up a shop where he could pursue his culinary passions. the kashk bademjun was good, I imagine you would have enjoyed it, caramelized onions and dry mint done nicely. the fesenjoon was too sweet, I prefer mine very sour !
Before that I was out looking for these vagrants but they were too lazy to even show up at their own protest...not an entitlement-demander in sight !
well often restaurants add sugar since most patrons aren't ready for a sour punch ! or they use cheap imitation greek pomegranate sauce (*ehem* MIRAN)
what I do is add a little bit of carrot shavings--a hint of natural sweetness. one time I went full-bottle no sweeteners, I loved it but couldn't serve it to my guests
Unzipped (Click to show)
And, hell, why not post a song of the day:
Edited by thewho13 - 10/20/12 at 12:59pm
lol, this is the second time its been mentioned, must be true!
he does make some funky choices but stuff will come together sooner or later
Also, I appreciate the comparisons to both snow (we both are canadian, polite, and excellent smilers) and notwithit (not sure why but I will take it)
and then the whole speech would get deleted like it was never there?
apparently his posts are getting zapped. I thought we'd all agreed he was harmless but I guess the mods don't see fit to let him back or even let his posts survive.
Haha thanks! Yeah as gfhjkgfhjk or whatever said, they are MMM side-zips. LL?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › My story of why I believe that clothes DO NOT make the man. 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 22 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 23 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 26 minutes ago
- › Official Golf Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Bangkok tailors 32 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 39 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 47 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)