Seeing this first picture, I thought you were Mahler. I was excited.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5204post #78046 of 11766810/20/12 at 6:36am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78047 of 11766810/20/12 at 7:07am
I always imagine this said in a whisper, like Eva Green in this clip from Kingdom Of Heaven:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sUkQngVfm20#t=243spost #78048 of 11766810/20/12 at 7:24amthanks for kind wordsQuote:Originally Posted by dfdfd3
Shah's fits today make Mohammed Reza Pahlavi look like a beggar!
What the fuck has been going on, Shah?!?! The Shah all girded in linens in front of lavish loos in upscale hotel....Shah rejoicing with aerial acrobatics while terrorist attacks have set Chicago's fountains on fire..some sort of Venetian Carnival mask meets medieval plague doctor meets The Knife...even the Shah's own "Takht-e-Tavous" (more like Takht-e-Crocodile, and more worthy of Mr Moo than Shah, in my opinion)...anywho, the point...Shah, are you running riot in Chicago on credit cards?!?
Where's that 3rd photo taken? The one in the lobby, where you are dressed like a Nation of Islam talib.
haha 3rd photo is just a waiting room, the Great Hall. I ate at a restaurant called Reza's, and wondered if the ousted former shah had come to set up a shop where he could pursue his culinary passions. the kashk bademjun was good, I imagine you would have enjoyed it, caramelized onions and dry mint done nicely. the fesenjoon was too sweet, I prefer mine very sour !
Before that I was out looking for these vagrants but they were too lazy to even show up at their own protest...not an entitlement-demander in sight !post #78049 of 11766810/20/12 at 8:03ampost #78050 of 11766810/20/12 at 8:29amQuote:
well often restaurants add sugar since most patrons aren't ready for a sour punch ! or they use cheap imitation greek pomegranate sauce (*ehem* MIRAN)
what I do is add a little bit of carrot shavings--a hint of natural sweetness. one time I went full-bottle no sweeteners, I loved it but couldn't serve it to my guestspost #78051 of 11766810/20/12 at 8:35ampost #78052 of 11766810/20/12 at 8:49ampost #78053 of 11766810/20/12 at 9:37ampost #78054 of 11766810/20/12 at 10:53amMaybe one day I'll start saving up for a decent camera, but in any case here's the jacket in some better lighting:
Unzipped (Click to show)
And, hell, why not post a song of the day:
Edited by thewho13 - 10/20/12 at 12:59pmpost #78055 of 11766810/20/12 at 1:46pmpost #78056 of 11766810/20/12 at 2:07pmpost #78057 of 11766810/20/12 at 2:08pmpost #78058 of 11766810/20/12 at 2:12pmQuote:
lol, this is the second time its been mentioned, must be true!
he does make some funky choices but stuff will come together sooner or laterpost #78059 of 11766810/20/12 at 2:16pmIm really hit or miss, mostly just getting use out of what i have as I build my yohji-inspired aresenal piece by piece. A lot of these things are things I have left over from not really knowing my personal tastes/what works for me/what i want to make work but doesnt on me
Also, I appreciate the comparisons to both snow (we both are canadian, polite, and excellent smilers) and notwithit (not sure why but I will take it)
One day....post #78060 of 11766810/20/12 at 3:07pmQuote:
and then the whole speech would get deleted like it was never there?
apparently his posts are getting zapped. I thought we'd all agreed he was harmless but I guess the mods don't see fit to let him back or even let his posts survive.Quote:
Haha thanks! Yeah as gfhjkgfhjk or whatever said, they are MMM side-zips. LL?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 minutes ago
- › -70% new, Caruso Sartoria Parma Sports Jacket, EU 50 -> US 40R,... 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...