Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5189post #77821 of 11766810/13/12 at 1:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77822 of 11766810/13/12 at 2:00pmpost #77823 of 11766810/13/12 at 2:02pmpost #77824 of 11766810/13/12 at 2:51pm
Sweaters, cardigans. I wear leather jackets with hoodies often but only because I don´t have many good sweaters to layer, except a prorsum one that looks great under the aforementioned jackets.
Try layering with some knitwear and see how it works.post #77825 of 11766810/13/12 at 4:57pmDepends on what you look like and your heads natural shape. Not everyone can rock the bald look. Helps to be in shape too. Conditioner will probably not help much and I don't know if any evidence exists to suggest that it would or would not.post #77826 of 11766810/13/12 at 4:57pmpost #77827 of 11766810/13/12 at 5:01pmpost #77828 of 11766810/13/12 at 5:02pmpost #77829 of 11766810/13/12 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by dfdfd2
Taking a lead from KindOfYoung, I have a hair question for you experts.
I am starting to thin. Anybody else also thinning? How do you deal with it...get a Bruce Willis or Jason Statham haircut as soon as you hit 30? I don't want to go near wigs, hairplugs, transplants, the Rogaine, or anything like that.
Also, for all you people with lovely long silky hair which I am slowing bidding goodbye to--do you use conditioner? What brand? I know you Americans are all experts on hair products....I use American Crew daily shampoo, but I only shampoo once every 3 days...also, I have never used conditioner or any products in my life, does conditioner slow down thinning?
I remember hearing somewhere that, depending on the type of hair you have, the not washing everyday approach could actually be detrimental to regular hair growth. Apparently if you have naturally thin, straight hair and develop grease relatively easily, you should be washing every day with a shampoo like Head & Shoulders.post #77830 of 11766810/13/12 at 5:57pmpost #77831 of 11766810/13/12 at 7:16pmpost #77832 of 11766810/13/12 at 7:25pm
this looks cute mikey. I like the play of color and textures of the shoes, the green plaid jacket, and the beanie. would be even cuter to have a daisy flower pin on the lapel of the jacket and a fox terrier as an accessorypost #77833 of 11766810/13/12 at 8:18pmpost #77834 of 11766810/13/12 at 8:22pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
potentially good something seems off, it might just be the nature of the picture. Maybe its the fit of the jacket or color combo between jacket and hoodie. Better picture and I think we can give you more helpful feedback
Welcome friendpost #77835 of 11766810/13/12 at 8:31pm
I think this would be cooler with some slightly sleeker boots that are either black or lightbrown or gray, and a bit longer base-tee.
Also slightly looser jeans or just a pair that fits better, which these don't seem to do, may just be the pic tho
but also, get a better pic with more natural lightning and pose that better shows the fit, and it might look a lot better than it does now
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 second ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 seconds ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 46 seconds ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 1 minute ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUN... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...