Any alternative item I could use to layer? Its cold...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5189
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77822 of 11766610/13/12 at 2:51pm
Sweaters, cardigans. I wear leather jackets with hoodies often but only because I don´t have many good sweaters to layer, except a prorsum one that looks great under the aforementioned jackets.
Try layering with some knitwear and see how it works.post #77823 of 11766610/13/12 at 4:57pmDepends on what you look like and your heads natural shape. Not everyone can rock the bald look. Helps to be in shape too. Conditioner will probably not help much and I don't know if any evidence exists to suggest that it would or would not.post #77824 of 11766610/13/12 at 4:57pmpost #77825 of 11766610/13/12 at 5:01pmpost #77826 of 11766610/13/12 at 5:02pmpost #77827 of 11766610/13/12 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by dfdfd2
Taking a lead from KindOfYoung, I have a hair question for you experts.
I am starting to thin. Anybody else also thinning? How do you deal with it...get a Bruce Willis or Jason Statham haircut as soon as you hit 30? I don't want to go near wigs, hairplugs, transplants, the Rogaine, or anything like that.
Also, for all you people with lovely long silky hair which I am slowing bidding goodbye to--do you use conditioner? What brand? I know you Americans are all experts on hair products....I use American Crew daily shampoo, but I only shampoo once every 3 days...also, I have never used conditioner or any products in my life, does conditioner slow down thinning?
I remember hearing somewhere that, depending on the type of hair you have, the not washing everyday approach could actually be detrimental to regular hair growth. Apparently if you have naturally thin, straight hair and develop grease relatively easily, you should be washing every day with a shampoo like Head & Shoulders.post #77828 of 11766610/13/12 at 5:57pmpost #77829 of 11766610/13/12 at 7:16pmpost #77830 of 11766610/13/12 at 7:25pm
this looks cute mikey. I like the play of color and textures of the shoes, the green plaid jacket, and the beanie. would be even cuter to have a daisy flower pin on the lapel of the jacket and a fox terrier as an accessorypost #77831 of 11766610/13/12 at 8:18pmpost #77832 of 11766610/13/12 at 8:22pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
potentially good something seems off, it might just be the nature of the picture. Maybe its the fit of the jacket or color combo between jacket and hoodie. Better picture and I think we can give you more helpful feedback
Welcome friendpost #77833 of 11766610/13/12 at 8:31pm
I think this would be cooler with some slightly sleeker boots that are either black or lightbrown or gray, and a bit longer base-tee.
Also slightly looser jeans or just a pair that fits better, which these don't seem to do, may just be the pic tho
but also, get a better pic with more natural lightning and pose that better shows the fit, and it might look a lot better than it does nowpost #77834 of 11766610/13/12 at 8:40pmThanks guys! Usually I would have done this with a black tee and I feel like the aubergine is making this look particularly weird in the crappy light. I will either try to fix this up tomorrow or just do something entirely different.
The pants were my first grail. Wax coated Dior Cords. they were a little big so I had them tapered and I'm kinda worried I've ruined them. I could theoretically get them put back the way they were, but I didn't love the fit of them as much as I thought I would then either.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.