Any alternative item I could use to layer? Its cold...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 10:17 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5189post #77822 of 11766610/13/12 at 2:51pm
Sweaters, cardigans. I wear leather jackets with hoodies often but only because I don´t have many good sweaters to layer, except a prorsum one that looks great under the aforementioned jackets.
Try layering with some knitwear and see how it works.post #77823 of 11766610/13/12 at 4:57pmDepends on what you look like and your heads natural shape. Not everyone can rock the bald look. Helps to be in shape too. Conditioner will probably not help much and I don't know if any evidence exists to suggest that it would or would not.post #77824 of 11766610/13/12 at 4:57pmpost #77825 of 11766610/13/12 at 5:01pmpost #77826 of 11766610/13/12 at 5:02pmpost #77827 of 11766610/13/12 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by dfdfd2
Taking a lead from KindOfYoung, I have a hair question for you experts.
I am starting to thin. Anybody else also thinning? How do you deal with it...get a Bruce Willis or Jason Statham haircut as soon as you hit 30? I don't want to go near wigs, hairplugs, transplants, the Rogaine, or anything like that.
Also, for all you people with lovely long silky hair which I am slowing bidding goodbye to--do you use conditioner? What brand? I know you Americans are all experts on hair products....I use American Crew daily shampoo, but I only shampoo once every 3 days...also, I have never used conditioner or any products in my life, does conditioner slow down thinning?
I remember hearing somewhere that, depending on the type of hair you have, the not washing everyday approach could actually be detrimental to regular hair growth. Apparently if you have naturally thin, straight hair and develop grease relatively easily, you should be washing every day with a shampoo like Head & Shoulders.post #77828 of 11766610/13/12 at 5:57pmpost #77829 of 11766610/13/12 at 7:16pmpost #77830 of 11766610/13/12 at 7:25pm
this looks cute mikey. I like the play of color and textures of the shoes, the green plaid jacket, and the beanie. would be even cuter to have a daisy flower pin on the lapel of the jacket and a fox terrier as an accessorypost #77831 of 11766610/13/12 at 8:18pmpost #77832 of 11766610/13/12 at 8:22pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
potentially good something seems off, it might just be the nature of the picture. Maybe its the fit of the jacket or color combo between jacket and hoodie. Better picture and I think we can give you more helpful feedback
Welcome friendpost #77833 of 11766610/13/12 at 8:31pm
I think this would be cooler with some slightly sleeker boots that are either black or lightbrown or gray, and a bit longer base-tee.
Also slightly looser jeans or just a pair that fits better, which these don't seem to do, may just be the pic tho
but also, get a better pic with more natural lightning and pose that better shows the fit, and it might look a lot better than it does nowpost #77834 of 11766610/13/12 at 8:40pmThanks guys! Usually I would have done this with a black tee and I feel like the aubergine is making this look particularly weird in the crappy light. I will either try to fix this up tomorrow or just do something entirely different.
The pants were my first grail. Wax coated Dior Cords. they were a little big so I had them tapered and I'm kinda worried I've ruined them. I could theoretically get them put back the way they were, but I didn't love the fit of them as much as I thought I would then either.post #77835 of 11766610/13/12 at 9:20pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 17 minutes ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › TEN TIES, FIVE JACKETS (10/5 THREAD): SPRING-SUMMER EDITION 28 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 28 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding