Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5189
Styleforum Top Picks
Sweaters, cardigans. I wear leather jackets with hoodies often but only because I don´t have many good sweaters to layer, except a prorsum one that looks great under the aforementioned jackets.
Try layering with some knitwear and see how it works.
Taking a lead from KindOfYoung, I have a hair question for you experts.
I am starting to thin. Anybody else also thinning? How do you deal with it...get a Bruce Willis or Jason Statham haircut as soon as you hit 30? I don't want to go near wigs, hairplugs, transplants, the Rogaine, or anything like that.
Also, for all you people with lovely long silky hair which I am slowing bidding goodbye to--do you use conditioner? What brand? I know you Americans are all experts on hair products....I use American Crew daily shampoo, but I only shampoo once every 3 days...also, I have never used conditioner or any products in my life, does conditioner slow down thinning?
I remember hearing somewhere that, depending on the type of hair you have, the not washing everyday approach could actually be detrimental to regular hair growth. Apparently if you have naturally thin, straight hair and develop grease relatively easily, you should be washing every day with a shampoo like Head & Shoulders.
this looks cute mikey. I like the play of color and textures of the shoes, the green plaid jacket, and the beanie. would be even cuter to have a daisy flower pin on the lapel of the jacket and a fox terrier as an accessory
potentially good something seems off, it might just be the nature of the picture. Maybe its the fit of the jacket or color combo between jacket and hoodie. Better picture and I think we can give you more helpful feedback
I think this would be cooler with some slightly sleeker boots that are either black or lightbrown or gray, and a bit longer base-tee.
Also slightly looser jeans or just a pair that fits better, which these don't seem to do, may just be the pic tho
but also, get a better pic with more natural lightning and pose that better shows the fit, and it might look a lot better than it does now
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 19 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 7 minutes ago
- › HOLIDAY SPIRIT[S]: The 2014 Styleforum Christmas Beer-It-Foward Thread 10 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › lasts and bespoke shoe makers 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...