I really like it until I get to the boots; there is something a bit off. The best I can get to articulating what is bothering me is that the boot tuck here kind of reminds me of wellingtons.... I think the shirt and sweater are also a bit too tonally similar.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5188post #77806 of 11766810/13/12 at 10:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77807 of 11766810/13/12 at 10:17ampost #77808 of 11766810/13/12 at 10:20ampost #77809 of 11766810/13/12 at 10:27ampost #77810 of 11766810/13/12 at 10:29am
Those are drop crotch sweatpants, right? I wear mine with sneakers only. Don´t like the look with boots or any other footwear (obviously)... except leather sandals, that could work as well.post #77811 of 11766810/13/12 at 10:31ampost #77812 of 11766810/13/12 at 10:38ampost #77813 of 11766810/13/12 at 10:56ampost #77814 of 11766810/13/12 at 11:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Yeah I don't have any sneakers that can cut it I think. The rest of the look is pretty sweet, especially the last iteration with the edun t-shirt. :'(
Maybe any of these Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I feel like drop crotch is difficult to pull off, but perhaps the tendency to look diaperish can be moderated with a very long shirt with a bit of drape. It seems like the tee worn only drapes nicely at the expense of adequate length. Also I would say no to that footwear.
What I'm really trying to say is I feel like dropcrotch only looks really good to me when styled to look like a highstreet tall tee and sagged pants, while actually being able to wear the trousers at a comfortable height.post #77815 of 11766810/13/12 at 11:54ampost #77816 of 11766810/13/12 at 12:47pmQuote:
still improvement over my last one right?
since it seems like you're not the only one who thinks so I'll gladly accept any suggestions with picturespost #77817 of 11766810/13/12 at 12:49pmpost #77818 of 11766810/13/12 at 1:26pmQuote:
Grow out the sides and then get a strong taper instead of the sharp line you have now.
Most people look way better with a less aggressive haircut, so a smoother transition between the long top and short sides will most likely do it. Since your forehead is pretty tall, I would not have the top standing up that high and backwards. More to the side will dampen the effect of the big forehead.
It's a haircut almost all guys can look good in.post #77819 of 11766810/13/12 at 1:51pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › 32 TIE MEGATHREAD! Extra Long and Regular Ties! Regimentals, Neats,... 7 seconds ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 1 minute ago
- › BNWT Robert Geller Zip Blazer 46 1 minute ago
- › Moma Leather boots, size 42 1 minute ago
- › JoS. A. Bank Cedar Shoe trees on sale 1 minute ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...