I really like it until I get to the boots; there is something a bit off. The best I can get to articulating what is bothering me is that the boot tuck here kind of reminds me of wellingtons.... I think the shirt and sweater are also a bit too tonally similar.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5188
Styleforum Top Picks
Those are drop crotch sweatpants, right? I wear mine with sneakers only. Don´t like the look with boots or any other footwear (obviously)... except leather sandals, that could work as well.
Yeah I don't have any sneakers that can cut it I think. The rest of the look is pretty sweet, especially the last iteration with the edun t-shirt. :'(
Maybe any of these Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I feel like drop crotch is difficult to pull off, but perhaps the tendency to look diaperish can be moderated with a very long shirt with a bit of drape. It seems like the tee worn only drapes nicely at the expense of adequate length. Also I would say no to that footwear.
What I'm really trying to say is I feel like dropcrotch only looks really good to me when styled to look like a highstreet tall tee and sagged pants, while actually being able to wear the trousers at a comfortable height.
still improvement over my last one right?
since it seems like you're not the only one who thinks so I'll gladly accept any suggestions with pictures
Grow out the sides and then get a strong taper instead of the sharp line you have now.
Most people look way better with a less aggressive haircut, so a smoother transition between the long top and short sides will most likely do it. Since your forehead is pretty tall, I would not have the top standing up that high and backwards. More to the side will dampen the effect of the big forehead.
It's a haircut almost all guys can look good in.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 seconds ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Barneys Northcote 10D 41 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Fly fishing 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)