I really like it until I get to the boots; there is something a bit off. The best I can get to articulating what is bothering me is that the boot tuck here kind of reminds me of wellingtons.... I think the shirt and sweater are also a bit too tonally similar.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5188
Styleforum Top Picks
Those are drop crotch sweatpants, right? I wear mine with sneakers only. Don´t like the look with boots or any other footwear (obviously)... except leather sandals, that could work as well.
Yeah I don't have any sneakers that can cut it I think. The rest of the look is pretty sweet, especially the last iteration with the edun t-shirt. :'(
Maybe any of these Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I feel like drop crotch is difficult to pull off, but perhaps the tendency to look diaperish can be moderated with a very long shirt with a bit of drape. It seems like the tee worn only drapes nicely at the expense of adequate length. Also I would say no to that footwear.
What I'm really trying to say is I feel like dropcrotch only looks really good to me when styled to look like a highstreet tall tee and sagged pants, while actually being able to wear the trousers at a comfortable height.
still improvement over my last one right?
since it seems like you're not the only one who thinks so I'll gladly accept any suggestions with pictures
Grow out the sides and then get a strong taper instead of the sharp line you have now.
Most people look way better with a less aggressive haircut, so a smoother transition between the long top and short sides will most likely do it. Since your forehead is pretty tall, I would not have the top standing up that high and backwards. More to the side will dampen the effect of the big forehead.
It's a haircut almost all guys can look good in.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › How does one OCBD? 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO - Whiskey Cordovan - UPDATE 09/25/13 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Guest Nation: South Korea at Pitti Uomo 86. 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 14 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - come join Stylish Gentlemen 15 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)